Profile Picture

Did not receive what was advertised.

Posted By jwegner_73 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jwegner_73
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I watched a promo on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0xLIB6f8o - and the G2 Power Tools Vol. 1 package looked great - so I bought it.

Was supposed to receive

G2 Body Composer Kit 1, G2 Head Composer Kit 1, Scenes & Props - Metro City Life, and 100 Commercial Objects and Symbols - with the PERFORM LEARNING KIT as a bonus.

I've downloaded and installed twice.  I everything except the 
G2 Body Composer Kit 1, G2 Head Composer Kit 1 DID NOT INSTALL!  Those characters were the reason I bought the package.  There is no Mary, Annie, Joseph, Anthony, Adam, DOry David and Joe!   Where are they!

What did I do wrong?
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 57 minutes ago
The Head and Body parts only show up when in the Character Composer Mode.

Those characters listed in the video are just a composition of the various Head and Body parts supplied in the composer kit.
They are not provided as a "character" that shows up under the characters folder.
You have to "assemble" them by modifying an existing character with the various parts in the kit to your desired look.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

jwegner_73
jwegner_73
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)Senior Member (259 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
What false advertising, and an absolute ripoff!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
jwegner_73 (11/3/2015)
What false advertising, and an absolute ripoff!

Can you explain why you think it is a rip off? Just switch to Character Composer where you can create unlimited custom characters using the supplied parts.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic