Posted By Realtimer (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Kinect Mocap Plug-in (Xbox One / 360 / Windows) - New Release

Author
erisku
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Peter.

I read carefully all features before  buying and plugin is working OK.

I was hoping next year maybe you would add some more features with an update considering that we are paying for this plugin and the difference in features with V1 version is not big.

I would suggest you consider adding some more features since other third party software have done this a long time ago.

thanks
Eris 
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 17 minutes ago
erisku (10/27/2015)
I was hoping next year maybe you would add some more features with an update considering that we are paying for this plugin and the difference in features with V1 version is not big.

The big and most important difference from what I understand is that the quality of the motion capture is far better than the previous version and actually usable. The should be worth it in itself.

What I don't like, but that's not RL's fault, that it doesn't work for Windows 7apparently .

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by animagic
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
AhSO

Thank You Kelleytoons   for all of the information that should have been provided by RL, I DO APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND HELP. Apparently those that know don't think it important to let us that don't have a clue know. Not everyone knows what they do and we can not read their minds. LOL

So, time to upgrade to Win 10? Humm I did it once on my MSI780DX and had so many problems I had to get rid of it completely and buy Win 7 Pro upgrade from MY original Win 7HP (to run my 32GB ram) and that is where I am at now. Do I take a second chance on Win 10? Perhaps not. I think I will need to sell both my MSI laptops (780DX 32Gb Ram and 680DX 16gb Ram) on ebay to upgrade to a new MSI with all the goodies before I do anything else. The 2 MSIs are limited with the graphics GPU 570M Nvidia 1.5 cards. I have discovered that the 32GB Ram sys runs so much better and faster and hardly any crashes........ BUT they are 2011 models. So.....

I guess if one wants to continue we must keep moving forward and upgrade everything constantly. doh!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Kinect Mocap Plug-in
List Price: $99.95
Email Exclusive: $49.95

Thank you for the discount

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Thank you Reallusion for the discount it was a good surprise.
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Thank you to Peter and the Reallusion marketing team for listening to their customers; this is a much more reasonable upgrade price.
Unfortunately now (having read all the info and the comments on here) I realise my XBOX360 Kinect will not work with Windows 10 so unless I fork out for a new Kinect and adapter I can't use it anyway. C'est la vie.
Edited
9 Years Ago by toonarama
erisku
erisku
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

brothertcoleman (10/28/2015)
Kinect Mocap Plug-in
List Price: $99.95
Email Exclusive: $49.95

Thank you for the discount

I paid 79.95 because I bought it in the first 3 hours it was out and now this. Seems it's not  a good idea to be an enthusiast. Sad
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

erisku (10/28/2015)

I paid 79.95 because I bought it in the first 3 hours it was out and now this. Seems it's not  a good idea to be an enthusiast. Sad

I'm sure if you contact support
they will give you a refund if you have IC6
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Ahhhhh NICE ONE RL! Got it, now to buy the new Kinect one and off to Mocap Animation Land!

Thank YOU.......  Smile It is nice to know you really do care.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

NickTP
NickTP
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)Veteran Member (745 reputation)

Bray42 (10/27/2015)
So which is best? Xbox one or Xbox 360?
I am not familiar with either. I have the MS Kinect V1......for the trash can now?

For WIn 7 Pro.

I've been using both for a while, and Kinect for Xbox is more easy to work with and more accurate compared to the old 360. But of course that also can depend on which software you're in. I have not tried the new one in Iclone 6 yet, agree on that to hear about upgrade price was not so fun, feels like I did not have time to use the old one a lot before it was time to buy the new version. But at least the price is lowered now. Think you will like the Xbox one version.

Music for animations, free or customized tracks at http://www.thefilmscorestore.com/

Music and animations http://www.mixxusstudio.com/

Reading This Topic