OFFICIAL iClone 6.21 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Everyone,

It's that time again where we need your assistance to help us track down any remaining bugs or glitches.

iClone 6.21 has been released today and with it comes a number of outstanding fixes and enhancements.

However if you do still find any bugs, issues, glitches or other general annoyances, please can you post them here.

As always, do feel free to post general feedback in your own threads, but it will help us greatly if we can keep all outstanding issues in one place. This will help the development team track and finally eradicate any nagging problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when posting. If the issue was one previously posted in one of the older issues threads, you can just provide a link back to the issue rather than write it all out again.

Note: For Character Creator issues or bugs, please use the thread HERE.

Many Thanks. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Particles added in a scene doesn't display on scene manager...
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Confirmed.. No Particles shown in the Scene Manager.  It can be seen on the Time Line, but that gets tedious doing "F3" over and over again to show and hide the Time Line.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
The right-click/align on a motion clip is still not working for CC avatars.Someone else should test this, to see if it's unique to my system. It does work for other avatars, even Mason and Heidi.
3doutlaw
3doutlaw
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)Veteran Member (940 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
The preset for Daz Genesis fails in the finger rotations when importing through FBX to 3dXChange older Gen4 and Gen3 characters, see posts:  
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost256102.aspx
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost256256.aspx

To fix it, I copied the Genesis auto-convert profile to the custom area, and load that instead of using the preset, and it works fine then with the finger rotations, see post:
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost257306.aspx

Seems the auto-convert for Daz Genensis and the preset for Daz Genesis should act the same, but they don't seem to?

(this may be 3dXChange related, not iClone, sorry)

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I think it is not worthwhile to again clarify my problem with "Glare". I despair of one day seeing this issue resolved Sad
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Agonos (10/15/2015)
I think it is not worthwhile to again clarify my problem with "Glare". I despair of one day seeing this issue resolved Sad

Having the same problem, I'm with you there. I think Peter mentioned that it would be resolved in 6.3...Whistling

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Found 2 bugs...

1st one: VISEME KEY RANDOM JUMP WHEN CLICKED TO LAUNCH LIPS EDITOR

Happened with CC or non-standard chars

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6f6b604e-86ef-4510-8db6-51d3.gif

This behavior is both RANDOM, and 90% chance of happening.
Sometimes tt jumps somewhere mysterious then back to its original position.
Most of the time, click and disappear, buried in the mess of redundant viseme keys
Additionally, Lips Editor also behaves inconsistent: sometimes slider is greyed out, sometimes on
Double-clicking on chosen phoneme sometimes produce expected change, sometimes nothing

In any case, lips editing = impossible.

I have to re-emphasize:
CC or Non-standard with involved mouth rig
Current automation of lipsync result mostly redundant
It's faster to eyeball it, manually place visemes
than fixing the auto-generated mess
Lips Options is a nice touch, appreciated
but it cannot correct what is fundamentally incoherent
While Lipsync iClone6 is being fine-tuned...
Please at least allow users to do manual lips keying work
Please add AUDIO SCRUBBING
At least add a RESIZE PANE VERTICALLY option
So that we can SEE and MATCH keys to waveforms

IClone excels in body motions
Time to excel in facial expressions and talking lips

Thank you for making LIPSYNC more user-friendly.

>>> Indie Generalist modeler-rigger-animator <<< Hardware: AlienWare i7-HK 32G GTX1080 2T-SSDs BenqSW320 Wacom-Intuous 3Dconnexion ||| Software: IC6 Pipeline - CTA3 Pipeline - ATK2 - Indigo ||| Zbrush4R8. Blender 2.79. DazStudio 4.9. Carrara. Poser. Octane.

Edited
9 Years Ago by Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Bug no.2: WILDERNESS SKY - IBL DIFFUSE TEXTURE ODD BEHAVIOR

I experienced crashes before this update. Odd behavior still happening.
Steps
Add image texture to IBL, external no embed
Add image texture to Wilderness Sky, external no embed
Turn up IBL Softness...
Sky also goes soft and over-exposed, can't bring exposure back to normal
Attempt to change Sky texture, CRASH

However
If IBL image is embedded
No unwanted Softness slider linkage to Sky Diffuse
If change Sky diffuse, no crash
That should narrow things down...

>>> Indie Generalist modeler-rigger-animator <<< Hardware: AlienWare i7-HK 32G GTX1080 2T-SSDs BenqSW320 Wacom-Intuous 3Dconnexion ||| Software: IC6 Pipeline - CTA3 Pipeline - ATK2 - Indigo ||| Zbrush4R8. Blender 2.79. DazStudio 4.9. Carrara. Poser. Octane.

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
animagic (2015-10-16)
Agonos (10/15/2015)

Having the same problem, I'm with you there. I think Peter mentioned that it would be resolved in 6.3...Whistling

So must already wait versions 6.22 , 6.23 , 6.23.01 , 6.03.03 etc.. lol.

Reading This Topic