magnetic / intelligent placing of props

Posted By j.hesse 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
j.hesse
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Microsoft Visio, Word, Adobe Illustrator have it already:
when i place any item on the stage, it would be useful to have the Option to have "magnetic" anchors/intelligent rulers for placing it on the stage.

(sorry, my english is at its best. i hope you know what i mean :-))

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
j.hesse (10/11/2015)

Microsoft Visio, Word, Adobe Illustrator have it already:
when i place any item on the stage, it would be useful to have the Option to have "magnetic" anchors/intelligent rulers for placing it on the stage.

(sorry, my english is at its best. i hope you know what i mean :-))

With the exception of Illustrator, the apps you cite are not graphics apps...  CrazyTalk stages are not so complicated or complex to really need this type of auto placement...  One background, one character.. that's really all you get in CT...

[EDIT]
I now see you mean for these in CrazyTalk Animator, they're posted in the wrong forum.  Regardless, CTA has a user controllable grid, with snapping options.  It really doesn't need anything else for item placement.
Edited
9 Years Ago by wizaerd

Reading This Topic