popvideo rendering in indigo

Posted By TheOldBuffer 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TheOldBuffer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Does anyone know how to get a popvideo file to render using Indigo. The 6.2 update says its fixed an issue with transparency so I assume its possible to use popvideo files. 
Thank you in advance

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
1. Just go to your "Content" Media Tab and drag the PopVideo to a Flat Plane or other object that has a mesh structure.  I would do a Single Frame rendering to make sure you have the lighting right using the Indigo render scene from the toolbar before continuing.

2. Render it out using the Indigo Option of rendering a sequence. Check off the Save the IGI sequence just below that; Now, use the Indigo Panel for the export.  

3. Open Indigo Externally once the sequence has finished; Look for the name you gave the export, such as "Bee PopVideo.igq"  

4. Open the location where you saved the sequence by choosing it inside Indigo, and then start rendering it out.  That's it.  

Then use the sequence as input to another external video if you like.  How it is used inside that editor is different in all versions of external editors.

johncclark2013 (10/10/2015)
Does anyone know how to get a popvideo file to render using Indigo. The 6.2 update says its fixed an issue with transparency so I assume its possible to use popvideo files. 
Thank you in advance

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Edited
9 Years Ago by Cricky
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Here is an Image Layer made using the popVideo Output by Indigo. Should you want to see it.  I did not choose "Alpha Foreground" during the export, so it may produce other results.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Edited
9 Years Ago by Cricky
TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Thank you for replying, 
Still no joy though. The scene I'm trying to render has a Screen showing a video of the scene as if its a live production. I've tried using various formats for the screen video produced from iclone. Damn those avi file sizes, 2gb for a 30sec clip (is it just me). using popvideo converter it comes down to 4mb.  No matter what I try, Indigo renders the screen as the default material....... no video frame. I'm going with plan Z now and rendering it as a green screen and adding the video in post production. 

added thoughts........
Sometimes this learning curve is so steep it takes a turn to the verticle. 

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

added info. I had to render screen video out as avi because being in the uk I wanted to set frame rate to 25fps and the only way of doing that was in avi format.

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Problem solved.... I reinstalled iclone and indigo rt plugins, now working as it should.

Reading This Topic