Thank You For All Your Wishful Features

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you For all your Wishful Feature requests. We really appreciate all your feedback.

Apologies for not giving individual replies but I can assure you everything that has been posted has been passed to the CTA team for consideration.

If I get any feedback from the CTA team regarding any of your requests I will update the individual threads.

Please keep them coming. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

will2power71
will2power71
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
Peter, just a suggestion on that:

It would be nice if Reallusion could give us a little feedback on what suggestions are being considered. I'm not saying that you have to do every one that comes up, but if someone here suggests an improvement or feature that gets a lot of traction, I think it would really encourage the user community here if there was some kind of acknowledgement or notification their suggestion was being moved up to being seriously considered. A lot of times it can be easy to get discouraged when you make them and it seems like they've gone into a black hole or something.Just a note that "Hey, we really liked your suggestion and it's being considered for implementation in version ...."

I think that public recognition like that might be a nice thing to do for the people who continue to use their voices to try and make Iclone a better animation solution.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
in theory that works,  in practice it only backfires on them -  When Peter announces that plans have changed  it does more harm than good. 
Peter doesn't make those decisions,  he just passes information to and from the development team.  Unfortunately he gets the drama when the decision makers change plans.  And they consistently change plans.

JIX
JIX
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Well, he has to be above such things, otherwise he has the wrong job, I guess.

I don´t think, that the changes are the problem at all. A problem originates, if users are left in the dark.
Hence even a kind of tentative roadmap would be great, to just get an idea what is in the pipeline.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
JJJAM (10/29/2015)
Well, he has to be above such things, otherwise he has the wrong job, I guess.

It doesn't matter if I'm above such things. The decisions about announcements are a company decision and sadly we have long learned that even when we emphasise that dates are tentative or approximate there will be many complaints when those dates are not met. Because of this we always have to be cautious about revealing things too early. However I will always try to keep everyone updated with what we have coming but sadly it may not be quite as early as you all would like.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JIX
JIX
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I hear ya. Damned if you do, damned if you don´t.

Reading This Topic