Profile Picture

Social Emoticons

Posted By industrialchocolate 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
industrialchocolate
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I just downloaded the pro version with extras. Just feeling my way around the UI. One of the extras was something called Social Emoticon. I cannot find it or the DVD tutorial under any of the tabs or menu items. I assume the tutorials are also on YouTube so that isn't urgent today. It would seem that since the little Social Emoticons are used so generously on many of the Reallusion pages that some kind of documentation would exist or have been packed in with the download. 

How to I find Social Emoticon and how to use them?
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
While I know this doesn't help you immediately, but I'll take a look when I get home.  It's been a while since I tried using or looking for them...
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Once you have an actor on the screen (either your own, or one from the included ones), go to the Voice Script tab on the right hand side (3rd tab down). Then double click the Script folder, then double click the Social Emoticon  folder,  Double click or click and drag any of the included scripts, and whallah... Social Emoticon applied.
industrialchocolate
industrialchocolate
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)Senior Member (449 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I found it. I guess. It's just a collection of little sound clips?
What about the little emoticon looking guys and using them in social media somehow? 
I feel like I was mislead. 
Not a big loss. It's not what I wanted to do with the tool but it's always nice to have options. 

Thanks, Wizaerd
Edited
9 Years Ago by industrialchocolate
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Honestly, when you brought it up, I was thinking it was the little yellow smiley face dude icon thingie... And when I couldn't find that, I looked it up in the manual...  I do';t think it was necessarily misleading, especially if you look it up, it's quite clear what it is... Either way, it's still a fun app, so enjoy yourself.

Reading This Topic