Profile Picture

Straight out of the box Newbie

Posted By mmoore_20141116212319139 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mmoore_20141116212319139
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)Senior Member (462 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Yes, I am brand new... I love everything that I have seen that can be done with this software, however I have no clue where to start and learn what are your suggestions?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Welcome... I hope you enjoy your adventure with CrazyTalk Pro 7.  I've been using CrazyTalk since around version 5, and find it extremely fun to work with.  As with any software, it doesn;t do everything I want it to do, but it's still an enjoyable and fun program to use.

Here iare som CT7 tutorials from YouTube, from Reallusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NSEoPq_0Q&list=PLNV5zSFadPdnC4H6uMKzAyPCAV-i-CO21

Edited
9 Years Ago by wizaerd
diane_79
diane_79
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi, I have a trial program for CTA2 and now need to purchase output.  Do you know which program I need to purchase to get an iWidget and HTML Page.  The purpose for the cartoon if for a website, facebook and twitter.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking...  CTA2 renders output to either video or image sequence (usually for importing into a video editor).  I don't use iWidget at all, but I believe it might make videos with an embedded alpha channel.  WHat that has to do with Twitter or Facebook I don't know.  Seeing as this is the CT forum (CTA is not the same as CT), perhaps you mean using a CT character as an avatar? Something else I've never really needed, or done.  Your best best might be to contact Reallusion directly?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
diane_79 (10/1/2015)
Hi, I have a trial program for CTA2 and now need to purchase output.  Do you know which program I need to purchase to get an iWidget and HTML Page.  The purpose for the cartoon if for a website, facebook and twitter.

Unfortunately the iWidget format has been discontinued and is no longer an export option. In CTA2 32bit you can export to Flash video with a generated HTML page. However you can also export to video and just embed the video on the website or other social media sites.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic