Profile Picture

How Do I Keep a Face Looking in One Direction (and Stop Blinking)

Posted By jasonhoneycutt 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How Do I Keep a Face Looking in One Direction (and Stop Blinking)

Author
jasonhoneycutt
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)Veteran Member (520 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello everyone.  Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but I'm just trying to have my character keep looking in one direction (in this case, to the right), as opposed to looking at 'us'.  Can this be done and, if so, where is that setting?

Also, is there any way to turn-off the blinking?  I don't want to replace the eyes, I have a 'cartoon' I'm using but when it blinks, no matter what I seem to do, it creates these black pillars of line that it is stretching from somewhere.  It's a simple blue circle for the eyeball and an eyebrow.  I tried an eye-fitting right around just the circle... that didn't work, I moved it to a more human size oval shape, still didn't work... then I tried going up and down with the circle.  So, at this point, just turning off the blinking will be ideal.  

Thanks so much! 
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
A character looks wherever you want them too based on the real time facial puppeteering.  I don't recall if there's a blinking on/off toggle, but if you're using automatic idle motions or the automotion, probably not If you do manual motions (puppeteering) you have full control over the blinking when puppeteering.

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/help/CrazyTalk7/UserManual/#link_56

Reading This Topic