Posted By vidi 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

clip studio very ceap 70 % sale - great texturing and drawing Ap

Author
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I use myself Clipstudio, because I like it so much more as Photoshop. Better Brushfeeling
and at the Moment it cost only $15 w00t
I use it use forall my pixel  drawings and Texturing for my model also cloth  and also I have it connected with iClone and 3D coat.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48415327/1grafikstransfer/alphabrush.png
so if you looking for a great drawing app for a tiny price ...  here . The PRO  Version is complete you do not need the EX ! EX has only more features for Print
http://www.clipstudio.net/en/

e.g. I have also  use it  in my last CT7 video.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

JC Weatherby
JC Weatherby
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
vidi (9/25/2015)
e.g. I have also  use it  in my last CT7 video.

@Vidi...  I didn't know you could take Crazy Talk to Unity.  Really great Smile

vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Hi JC Smile Thank you  ! 
yes it is  the Unity CT 7 Plugin , very nice Toy for me  . I hope we will have this in the new CT8 Version too 

liebe Grüße vidi

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
One one hand, I'm very excited to see what CT 8 will be like, but on the other hand I also have very level of trepidation...  I wish RL would drop us some hints...

vidi, if you wouldn't mind, what are some of the things you like this software over some of the more well known apps?  Is it features you like better, the UI, the performance, etc...?  I use Photoshop, but sometimes I prefer some of the little less known editors as well, and am curious about this one...  Also, how is using it if you don't have a drawing tablet, and use mouse only?  And finally, is it compatible with the Surface Pro 3 (and works as a drawing tablet on the Surface Pro 3?)

I suppose I could look some of these things up, but I'm curious about your responses seeing as you;re an experienced user with it...

[EDIT]
Ahhhh, never mind...  This software is the same software as Manga Studio by Smith Micro. I actually have a copy of it, and I love it to death, but it's not so great without a drawing tablet, and is horrible on the Surface Pro 3 because the UI is sooo small and tiny.  Other than that, it is a great application.
Edited
9 Years Ago by wizaerd
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

many years ago  try japanese application it was called Illustudio.

But this software was only in japanese and also only in Asien  available.
From the first beginning I  use this software I was facinated from the brushes feeling   and the Inking pens  . I had never bevor such a joy to paint digital. 
I was  very sad that this aplication was not in english and not to buy in europe or amerika . 
But now many years later it is the same aplication from the same company only  the GUI looks now like PS and  it is called now Clip studio. 

btw also it are real PS Layer , that means ,  it will work as PS Layer  in Aplication that supported PS , eg. Animestudio or 3D coat ... PS self of course Wink 
The first europe release  was from smithmicro as Mangastduio 5

PotoShop is a nice Aplication for Photo editing,  no doubt, but for drawing ClipStudio is the Heaven for me. And not forget for that price BigGrin

my english is not enough to say why I so  happy with this app,  but I try  to say something Blush
fill tool auto-close gaps, scale the fill area, and ignore or acknowledge other layers.
Each line drawn can be individually manipulated. Thinned, thickened, moved, stretched, erased without interfering with other lines, etc.
The Inking pen can be lazy for more clean and accurat linework, and  with so nice line weights .  
Top notch Brushengine and very customize able.
incredible smooting and  Blending features. Really I want never use PS for painting more.   
I like the pespektive and  symmertry rulers . 3D support and features , e.g. also usefull as Guide for to draw all the CTA angles ...Sorry if my english is  too strange.Whistling

liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

but it's not so great without a drawing tablet
Which  Drawing application is great without a drawing tablet and press intensive Pen ? BigGrin  I mean a drawing Application not a vector tool. 
I draw on my cintqu and on my old asus slate and have a great real drawing feeling. I wanted buy surface pro , but I think is not a good Idea,  like you say  Blink

liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
9 Years Ago by vidi
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

vidi (9/25/2015)

but it's not so great without a drawing tablet
Which  Drawing application is great without a drawing tablet and press intensive Pen ? BigGrin  I mean a drawing Application not a vector tool. 
I draw on my cintqu and on my old asus slate and have a great real drawing feeling. I wanted buy surface pro , but I think is not a good Idea,  like you say  Blink

Oddly enough, because I couldn't afford a drawing tablet for a long time, I got very used to drawing/painting with the mouse.  It's harder to switch back to drawing by hand/pen than by mouse now.  But I also tend to do more illustration than drawing these days which is super easy with the mouse...  lol
vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hard to believe. BigGrin The mouse really isn't meant for drawing 
I would suggest rather draw with paper and pencil 

liebe Grüße vidi

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

vidi also mentioned that you really only need the Pro version, and that the EX version is related to printing.  This is not entirely true.  Initially, the purpose of this application isn't so much for drawing/painting images but to do Manga style comics.  And as such, the EX versions allows for multiple pages as well. (there are many more differences as well, but they're mostly related to single page versus multiple page).  And it includes 3D models, either as mannequins to use as a drawing guide, as well as actual pose-able characters.  And I just recently learned it'll import 3D models (obj, lwo, and (ta daaaa) FBX.  Why do I bring this up?  If you want to do comics, and you want to include iClone models, with 3DXChange you can export to FBX, import into Clip Paint Studio (or Manga Studo).

About a year ago, I put together a little comic for work using CrazyTalk Animator, and Manga Studio Pro.  It's comic paneling system is fairly awesome, and putting together this comic was actually pretty easy.  Anyway, just wanted to share a bit more about the capabilities of the software vidi is introducing here...

S.C.O.R.E. Comic
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d12tr8xuwr32ctu/AADvkOR4bWVNCyRlL2BnxvDca?dl=0

JIX
JIX
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Wow, that´s really a great offer and Manga Studio is known as one of the best inking tools out there. Are there any differences between Clip Studio and Manga Studio except of the name?!

Reading This Topic