Profile Picture

Blank Templates

Posted By PKBodhi 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
PKBodhi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am trying to create custom characters and have managed to create a custom eye.

However, the graphic I created was more guesswork and luck because I cannot find a blank template/guide image to use as a guide.

Would it be possible to issue some PNG or BMP files that indicate where to place graphics so that we can all create custom parts for all customisable parts.

It would make the product even more flexible.

My key needs at the moment are Eyes, Eyelashes, Eye Highlights, Eye make-up, Teeth

Thanks in advance...  

PK
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Creating custom eyes and teeth are explained HERE and HERE. For the eyelashes you can add a custom diffuse map but the overall shape is pre-defined.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Peter (RL) (9/30/2015)
Creating custom eyes and teeth are explained HERE and HERE. For the eyelashes you can add a custom diffuse map but the overall shape is pre-defined.

Peter, I don't remember if this is the same user or not, but this was asked for a while ago as well, and I supplied the links you did.  However, it wasn't exactly what they were looking for, as they had already seen that documentation.  The user at the time was actually looking for example templates, of the custom elements so they could see a visual example of what they'd look like after creating them.  Quite frankly, I'd be interested in seeing some examples as well.  Other RL products come with templates for creating and customizing certain things, but CT has always been kinda lacking in that regard...
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
wizaerd (9/30/2015)
Peter (RL) (9/30/2015)

Peter, I don't remember if this is the same user or not, but this was asked for a while ago as well, and I supplied the links you did.  However, it wasn't exactly what they were looking for, as they had already seen that documentation.  The user at the time was actually looking for example templates, of the custom elements so they could see a visual example of what they'd look like after creating them.  Quite frankly, I'd be interested in seeing some examples as well.  Other RL products come with templates for creating and customizing certain things, but CT has always been kinda lacking in that regard...

Hi wizaerd,

We do supply eye and teeth examples in the correct dimensions on the pages I linked to. These can be used like templates to create your own custom versions.

However I agree it would be good to have a full set of templates so I will pass on your request to the CrazyTalk 7 team. Hopefully we can do this for CrazyTalk 8. Smile 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Huh... I re-looked at the documentation, and I see what you mean, although it's never really stated or eluded to.  But you're right, they're there...  Thanx.

Reading This Topic