Posted By Realtimer (RL) 9 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

Wishful Features: Help us improve your Character Creator

Author
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
rampa (9/5/2015)
justaviking (9/5/2015)
If you can do this, please let me know, but my request is...

The ability to move the head forward, so you get a "stooped" poster, particularly like for an older person.

Stooped posture pictures on Google

Pretty sure you can only do that with some bone rotation adjustment. CC can adjust the length of bones, but not their rotation. So that one you do in iClone.

You see how much I've neglected my characters?
Thanks for the tip.

So this isn't a total cluttering of this thread, I will make the ability to do that in CC my "Wishful Feature."

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

CaseClosed
CaseClosed
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
[b]JJJAM 
Talking about a Hair Creator... maybe it should be based on the Nvidia Hairworks technology.

I have to take a closer look at HAIR WORKS. Is ti applicable to iClone in a roundabout way? Can we get that hair into iClone? Maybe not for real time of course, but for coolness effect.

CaseClosed
CaseClosed
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

primaveranz (9/4/2015)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/00137879-80ec-4b0b-a1fc-9bf9.jpg 
Better UV remapping of morphs (e.g. see the stripe across the breasts here), Or am I missing something that is already there?

Checkt to see if you can modify the iterations of the shirt pattern for the breast area.  Here is a tutorial: Watch around the 7:00 minute mark.

Edited
9 Years Ago by CaseClosed
CaseClosed
CaseClosed
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

A feature I'd like to see, and maybe its already in CC, but I'd like to be able to loosen the clothes so they are not so tightly conformed to the body shape. EXAMPLE: turn jeans into bell-bottom jeans, and decide if you want the jeans riding up the crack of the butt or not. Have a jacket that hangs loosely around the torso, or a dress shirt that does not conform to the waist, but falls more straight downward. A sweater that does not conform to the breasts but falls more straight so the area under the breasts is not tightly conformed to the body, but more like a tent effect.
CaseClosed
CaseClosed
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I like the CC. nice and clean GUI  and a great  start in a new iClone Character era.
I have fun to play it,  even if  I have only the basic version .
Haha  I like male Charater now .  Chuck and Marson  was not really my Typ . 
With the  slider I create me a  Dream boy, not bad ;D 

But now my wishes on this tool ,  because  I'm not a Content User my heart beats for creating . 
I wish to make and sell my own morphs and my own Dress mesh .
like a DAZ Developer 
I want not use premade plain mesh or only move slider because it is no my work.  I want create my own changeable Dress mesh designs
I hope that is on the TODO list ?Smile

of course The Coronation would be to create own Character Base and connect additional own dress meshs and Morphs   with this CC system.
Maybe ... I hope ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Hi RL,

my wish: to be able load an .iMtl file for each possible materials assigned to the various parts of the body.
In reality, the iMtl file can be still loaded once the character is moved in iClone, but it would be come in handy if the material could be loaded directly within the CC program.

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
9 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
vidi (9/5/2015)

But now my wishes on this tool ,  because  I'm not a Content User my heart beats for creating . 
I wish to make and sell my own morphs and my own Dress mesh .
like a DAZ Developer 
I want not use premade plain mesh or only move slider because it is no my work.  I want create my own changeable Dress mesh designs
I hope that is on the TODO list ?Smile

of course The Coronation would be to create own Character Base and connect additional own dress meshs and Morphs   with this CC system.
Maybe ... I hope ! 

YES YES and YES again  vidi I totally agree 100% with your wish for the way Character Creator could and hopefully should or will be a good tool for Developers.

Duchess Designs Store 

ledlight
ledlight
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
In the readme file that opens on installing CC, it says "the characters created are proportional and anatomically correct".

You can't describe a human model as anatomically correct when it's missing the sexual organs. If you want to live up to your own description of the software, you need to add the option of showing genitals.

I support all the previous suggestions in this thread too, but would add one more wish...  that your models can be *actually* anatomically correct rather than just described as such in your read-me file.
ladynowak
ladynowak
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
1) ability to design / create cloth
^^ I can create a character dressed in long coat on iClone5. Until I can do the same on iClone6, it makes no sense for me to upgrade, despite many iClone6 features look truly awesome. A variety of cloth is a basic thing, what's the use of iClone if we can only dress it in limited amount of similar cloth (few blouses, jeans)?
2) ability to design / create hair

If you give me the above, I'm getting iClone6 with all the substance-packs, 'cos it's really cool. Seriously.

Reading This Topic