Profile Picture

CC Essential Bundles - Clothing, Morph (2015/09)

Posted By Realtimer (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Sepiasiren2021
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I mostly use DAZ genesis (non standard) avatars--will I be able to use CC  with them--like export them via FBX into CC and export into iClone?

http://www.luvmultimedia.com
TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello,heres hoping RL releases more morph packages(like Daz)so we can get more and more ability to customize our charactors
TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Theres a vender over at Daz who go by the name Zevo who produces some really awesome morph packs(Glute Control ect)I would really love to see packs like this for CC
FastKatt
FastKatt
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

I have some items that won't install. I have tried running the installer a 2nd time for each package and get the same results. How do I resolve this? Here are the log entries:
Learning Resource Package:
[Item Name] Cybernetic
[Path and file name] Project\Clothed\Essential Bundle > Cybernetic.ccproject
[Status] Failed to read RLC file.

Clothing & Fabric Package:
[Item Name] Slip-ons_B
[Path and file name] Cloth\Shoes\Essential Clothing > Slip-ons_B.ccshoes

[Item Name] Slip-ons_D
[Path and file name] Cloth\Shoes\Essential Clothing > Slip-ons_D.ccshoes

Morphs & Skin Package:
[Item Name] Pack
[Path and file name] AvatarShaping > Pack.ccmorph

[Item Name] Asian Female
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Asian Female.ccproject

[Item Name] Asian Male
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Asian Male.ccproject

[Item Name] Athletic Female
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Athletic Female.ccproject

[Item Name] Athletic Male
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Athletic Male.ccproject

[Item Name] Brawny Man
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Brawny Man.ccproject

[Item Name] Essential_Female
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Essential_Female.ccproject

[Item Name] Essential_Male
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Essential_Male.ccproject

[Item Name] Gothic
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Gothic.ccproject

[Item Name] Indian Female
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Indian Female.ccproject

[Item Name] Indian Male
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Indian Male.ccproject

[Item Name] Latin Female
[Path and file name] Project\Base\Essential Morphs > Latin Female.ccproject

[Item Name] Scar_Male
[Path and file name] Skin\Special\Essential Skin > Scar_Male.ccskin

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
FastKatt (9/4/2015)
I have some items that won't install. I have tried running the installer a 2nd time for each package and get the same results. How do I resolve this? Here are the log entries:
Learning Resource Package:
[Item Name] Cybernetic
[Path and file name] Project\Clothed\Essential Bundle > Cybernetic.ccproject

Clothing & Fabric Package:
[Item Name] Slip-ons_B
[Path and file name] Cloth\Shoes\Essential Clothing > Slip-ons_B.ccshoes

[Item Name] Slip-ons_D
[Path and file name] Cloth\Shoes\Essential Clothing > Slip-ons_D.ccshoes

Morphs & Skin Package:
[Item Name] Pack
[Path and file name] AvatarShaping > Pack.ccmorph

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Do you have iClone upgraded to version 6.2 and the standalone Character Creator installed?.

Many users are running into problems because they are trying to install the CC Essentials pack before installing the Character Creator itself.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
9 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
FastKatt
FastKatt
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)Senior Member (261 reputation)

Yes, I upgraded iClone and 3Dxchange to the latest versions on the site as of this morning, and then installed Character Creator. I played around with them all a bit before I purchased the Essentials Bundle and everything worked fine with all three apps. Most of the essentials bundle installs fine and they work in Character Creator; it's only the items I listed in my previous post that failed to install. Seems like just a few items from each pack won't work as if they are corrupt or missing from the download.
Fantasy-Raider
Fantasy-Raider
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Realtimer (RL) (9/4/2015)
Please share your screenshots in the correct forum >>  Showcase Yourself https://forum.reallusion.com/251005/Showcase-Yourself-Show-us-what-you-got

Well that told me!  :-(
>>>Sulks & stands in the naughty corner>>

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Realtimer (RL) (9/2/2015)
... where you get tons of additional options to make the character creation process more versatile and imaginative! ..

I'm a bit confused, is there any extra functionality in the pack or does it just contain more pre-built "starter" figures and costumes etc? What I'm asking is, can I do everything it can, if I just use the free version of CC and a bit more "elbow grease"? 
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
The only version of the CC right now is the free version, there is no other version yet.  The Essentials Bundles is just more content for the CC since it's base content is extremely limited and basic.  It's RL's business model.  Give nothing, sell everything.  You can use the basic content that comes with the CC, but as you'll notice, there's not much to it. I imagine since the 3 hairstyles offered in the basic CC, and no others in the Essential Bundle, we';ll soon start seeing RL selling hair.
rampart
rampart
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Are you saying the G5/G6 hair will not work? 

Using the weight maps I was thinking you could make some size adjustments of hair and get almost any prop hair to work.

The prop hair from Mason G6 works with CC male.

Edited
9 Years Ago by rampart

Reading This Topic