Profile Picture

no content in content manager

Posted By baflippen 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
baflippen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)Senior Member (412 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I installed successfully the bonus pack for crazy talk 7 but, i cannot find any of the bonus animations. EXAMPLE: when i click on actor, then template..there are three folders : model, eye & teeth.. when i click on one of them there is no files within. where is all the bonus content ?
the only thing that seems to have successfully installed is the Xmas content.
help please !
Brett

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Brett,

The bonus pack includes Facial Expression Clips Vol.1 and Natural Facial Performance Vol.1.

To find them, first load a character from the Actor > 01_Model. Then switch to the Motion Clip tab and you should see the folders for the two packs above. Just enter these folders to select the motion clip you wish to add to your character.

I hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic