Profile Picture

iClone 6 Content Manager - Pack Template and Not Installed - do not work as expected

Posted By petergpls 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone 6 Content Manager - Pack Template and Not Installed - do not...

Author
petergpls
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi
No matter what I do I can not get the Content Manager Package to work as expected.
First of all, the Not Installed under Package->Templates is suppose to tell you what you have purchased and have not installed. I think that's great to know BUT as soon as you install one of the identified purchases it still shows as Not Installed.
From I have read, after the installation it is suppose to be removed from the Not Installed and appear under the Pack Template BUT nothing likes this happens. I have tried reinstalling iClone 6 and restart machine etc but does not work
Thanks
Edited
9 Years Ago by petergpls
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 36 minutes ago
This is known not to work properly and best to be ignored. I'm sorry you went through the trouble of reinstalling iClone.

We are still hoping for a proper Content Manager as a separate application (similar to DAZ) that will also keep downloads so that you don't have to redownload in case you need to reinstall content.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

petergpls
petergpls
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks for the information. Is there a document which lists all of the known bugs for the current release?

Reading This Topic