Profile Picture

Does Indigo render Iclone particle effects and animations?

Posted By will2power71 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Does Indigo render Iclone particle effects and animations?

Author
will2power71
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I'm just curious. Does anyone know if Indigo renders out Iclone particle effects? I'm talking about the things like the explosions, fire, smoke rain and stuff that you can use with Iclone's native renderer. Most of the footage I've seen doesn't show me anything conclusive so I thought I'd ask. 
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I just rendered 3 in the  same frame (Blood, Dust and Hot Tub).. sent it directly to Indigo and the answer is YES, Indigo does render the particles.

will2power71 (8/4/2015)
I'm just curious. Does anyone know if Indigo renders out Iclone particle effects? I'm talking about the things like the explosions, fire, smoke rain and stuff that you can use with Iclone's native renderer. Most of the footage I've seen doesn't show me anything conclusive so I thought I'd ask. 

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

works especially nice with the smoke particle effects. ^.^

will2power71
will2power71
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Thanks for checking into it for me guys! I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to do anything like render Rain or do smoke from fire and stuff like that. 

Reading This Topic