Profile Picture

RGCA 2105 - Playlist with all Winners and honorable mentions + movies worth to be seen

Posted By thedirector1974 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

RGCA 2105 - Playlist with all Winners and honorable mentions + movies...

Author
thedirector1974
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hi folks,

the animation contest from Reallusion is finished now, the winners are announced. There were a lot of good movies made during the contest. Time to gather them together, so a bigger audience has the chance to watch all those wonderful machinima movies in one row ...

The first three movies are the winners, all other are the honorable mentions and some of them I picked because they are really good too and they should be seen by the audience. One movie (An Alien Minute) is not in the list because it was published on vimeo ...

Have fun with more than one hour of fine machinima ...

Direx
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

That was a very thoughtful thing to do! Thanks!!!!!BigGrinBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Such a nice thing to do.  I see you included my little video, so thanks for that Smile  

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Stefos
Stefos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi,
Alien Minute was my Movie and it was Published on YouTube :-)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d367d5ce-a3fa-43a5-bf80-78ee.png
Greco Arts
www.grecoarts.com

thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Sorry for that. There was another short thing with an alien. Thats what I ment. Besides, I missed your film too, so it's on the list now. Liked this one too ...

Direx

Reading This Topic