Reallusion Market Place - Cash Out

Posted By Lord Ashes 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I am a CCD with enough points to cash out (i.e. 10,000 plus the 5,000 reserve). The CCD webpages indicated to e-mail ccd_payment@reallusion.com with cash out requests.

However, I have tried this twice and I keep getting an Delivery Failure error message coming back. Has the process or e-mail changed?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
There is a CASH OUT option in Manage Store. That option leads to a page that allows you to submit your W8/9 form (if you have not already done so), see account status and requests, and make requests. It seems that this new process (as opposed to the e-mail process) seems to work.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic