Marketplace Error

Posted By duchess110 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have noticed on the forum lately that customers are getting various errors and problems with The Marketplace. Be it Downloading, Inventory, Or Trial Watermarks.
This post refers to the Trial Watermark.  https://forum.reallusion.com/244687/Getting-Trial-on-products-in-iC6-previously-purchased-for-iC5
From the Developers side I am also getting errors. A week ago I had a customer with the trial watermark problem not the one above but a separate issue but same problem which I replied to within hours. He obviously did not get my message as he had contacted me again. So again I replied and the Marketplace brought up this message. I have now also mailed him direct and hope to get his problem resolved.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cee24bd7-642e-4d12-87d5-b4a3.jpg

So I presume this is why he did not get the first reply and felt that he needed to contact me again. This is not good at all. A customer needs to be contacted to sort out any issues they have a.s.a.p.
Lets hope all the problems with The Marketplace get resolved quickly as this is annoying for all Developers and Customers.

Duchess Designs Store 

Edited
9 Years Ago by duchess110
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi Duchess,

Sorry to hear of your problems.

We are not aware of any issues with the Marketplace Inventory system and have no outstanding cases on Support. The watermark issue you link to also appears to have simply been a case of the content needing reactivating on a new computer which has now been done. However if you have any other unresolved cases of customers with Marketplace or Inventory issues then please do direct them to use the Support Form and we will certainly investigate.

For the issue with sending messages through the Marketplace we will look into this. Please can you tell us which browser you are using as this could have some bearing.

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Hi Peter
Thanks for the reply. I am using I.E. 10.
The error picture I posted pops up when sending a direct message and also a normal message from within the Message Centre.

Duchess Designs Store 

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Update on this error. As well as posting here on the forum I also contacted Alan Chen direct and he has sorted out the problem.
He stated that there were 2 reasons
here they are

1. You saw the message because the user hasn't had applied the store URL. We've fixed the issue so that no matter the user has a store URL or not, you can send message without seeing the error.

2. The user may not see the message because the entry to "sent message" isn't clear enough. We've add a link to Message center page so that he should be able to view sent message and replies easier.

Thanks very much Alan for your help.

Duchess Designs Store 

Reading This Topic