iClone 6 test: spell = Ring of Fire

Posted By Andi 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Andi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello My dear iCloner!

And again I have created a small test clip for you! Since I but was very surprised at my last test clip "Sword litter" because some users had here the Tema taken up the same and had also made a test clip of it (what I had was very happy), I was not able to make one more trappings !  BigGrinWink

This time it is about a wizard who uses a magic spell and it conjures up a ring of fire! Only the movements of the magician (except for a few corrections) I have not created yourself, because there are ready Motions from my content! All other movements are mine! TongueWink

I am times machined if any of you this Tema is also pick a clip to make it! w00tWink

Here we goHere we go:

Best Regards

Smile  Andi

Tutorial-Listensammlung für iClone 6, Character Creator und CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline in Deutsch Arrow

Mein Reallusion-Shop

Mein Facebook

Mein YouTube Kanal

Reading This Topic