RGCA - iClone Contest 2015 The Battle of Zork

Posted By camillo 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
camillo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello , my name is José Camillo and I live in Porto Alegre, Brazil .
Iclone met in 2011 and fell in love with the program and the work facility it offers. My father had a small film distribution company and my dream since childhood was a day to do animation. The Reallusion made this dream possible . Currently I do small animations as a personal hobby.
For this contest used:

1) iclone 6
2) 3dxchange 6 pipeline
5) Daz Studio 4
6) 3dwarehouse.sketchup
7) Morphvox pro
8) Pinnacle Studio 17
I created a simple story where a beautiful princess is kidnapped by the villain and a warrior and his friends try to race it.
The characters were created in iclone and Daz . The warehouse of sketchup and the personal assets of reallusion were used to build the scenarios . 3DXchange used to transfer to iclone 

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Congratulations on a wonderful little movie.

I loved their mechanical wings.  They made me smile.  Smile

I'm so glad you've been able to have your animation dream come true.  I hope you have fun making many more movies!

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

camillo
camillo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)Junior Member (236 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm very happy with your words. This little movie was made very fast because I wanted to participate at iclone contest and I was short of time. Despite the fact I was not able to finish the movie, it was a essential step in my learning process. I'll keep participating frequently at the forum. Thank for your kind words.
Best wishes.

Reading This Topic