Profile Picture

TTS quality: How does CT7 TTS compare to Reallusion's online TTS service?

Posted By Figment 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

TTS quality: How does CT7 TTS compare to Reallusion's online TTS...

Author
Figment
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)Veteran Member (989 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have CTA2 and I find the TTS is not the greatest quality for my current production.  I am making explainer videos for a work project.
I have tried the Reallusion online TTS and really like the sound it provides, as well as the various languages.  I will require English and French for this project.
My question:  Does CT7 have TTS features like the online service?  I understand they're better than CTA2, but how do they compare to the online TTS?

TTS
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Neither CrazyTalk Animator 2 or CrazyTalk 7 come with any text to speech voices. Both products simply use any TTS voices that are already installed on your computer. If you are looking a variety of high quality voices then the "TTS On Demand" service will be the way to go as you only pay when you use the service and don't need to install anything.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
9 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic