Imported Video Plays Audio Even When Invisible

Posted By artie.duncanson 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
artie.duncanson
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I have inserted two .wmv videos as props into my project that are supposed to play at different times. I keep them invisible until beyond frame 200, but for some reason the audio plays throughout the project I've created. Anyone know what I can do to make it so that both the audio and the visual do not begin playing until the desired frame?
I'm not sure if it matters, but these videos were recorded as .mp4. Anytime I try drag and dropping the .mp4 files into my project I get an error regarding my "codecs" so I converted the videos to .wmv. At least with this, I am able to get the video into my Crazytalk Animator 2 project.
Thanks ahead of time!
marc.french
marc.french
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Artie, Did you manage to resolve this issue, i am am in the same situation Sad

Reading This Topic