Cant sign in with iclone 6?

Posted By VirtualMedia 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VirtualMedia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I purchased IClone 6 and 3DXChange preorder and was never able to sign in when starting apps and frankly I'm getting very annoyed about the nag screens, but I dealt with it.

Every time I enter my account info it says I don't have an internet connection which is ridiculous, the fact the iClone and everything else I purchase from Reallusion validates verifies the Apps are connecting though my internet connection. I have against my better judgement disabled my firewall and still have had no luck.

I just purchased the Substance Designer suite and now I can't download the content that comes with it. Because it tells me I need to sign in which I've done repeatedly and always get the 'no internet connection error'.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Are you trying to do this from iClone?
I had the same issue as you once.  I think I was trying to get a patch.
I went to the Reallusion site from my browser (without involving iClone) and logged on from there and it was happy.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Spiny Norman
Spiny Norman
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I had a similar problem. I found that some browsers and programs automatically create a 'proxy' which blocks the Reallusion downloader. Go to settings in your browser, and then advanced settings, then Change proxy settings, untick use proxy...You should be good to go. Hope this helps Smile

iClone 7.93/8.01, 6.0 Pro, 5.5 Pro, 3DXchange Pro, Character Creator 3/4, CrazyTalk Animator 2.5 Pro

Homebuilt computer - Windows10, 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K   3.00 GHz Nvidia RTX 3090 Graphics, 64GB DDR5 RAM,  MS-7306 motherboard, 12 terabytes of disk space, 28” monitor and Optoma UJHD65-LV projector. 
Update

VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for the tips, I did login through the browser and made a successful connection. Absolutely loving substance designer. After playing around with this and viewing the G6 character builder video Reallusion's gonna convert me from a dedicated Daz user to a iClone user and abuser.

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Edited
9 Years Ago by VirtualMedia

Reading This Topic