CTA2 pipeline crashes

Posted By j.aquilina 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
j.aquilina
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)Veteran Member (501 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Pipeline crashed, and I think has corrupted the file I was working on. CTA2 crashes now every time I try to open it.... Not good, man, Not good!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Sorry to hear of your troubles with CTA2.

Please do try uninstalling and then perform a clean install of CTA2 Pipeline. You can get the latest full version from your Member Account.

Then if you still have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with this problem.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic