Editing Crazy Talk Avatars

Posted By webdefender 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
webdefender
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
Is there any way to edit the original graphic for a Crazy Talk avatar?  I would like to create a medical avatar, but only need to edit the body image keeping the face graphic the same.  I can seem to find a way to do that.
AverageJoe
This post has been flagged as an answer
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm assuming you mean one of the avatars that either comes with the application or in a Reallusion content pack?  If so, then no, there is no way to edit them directly.  CrazyTalk isn't really about modifying avatars, it's more about creating new avatars from ANY photograph.  So if you need a medical avatar, take a picture of a doctor and import it into CrazyTalk to animate it however you want.

However, with that said...  if it must be a specific avatar that you absolutely must have, render out  1 frame of your chosen avatar, open it in Photoshop, modify and edit to your hearts content, then re-import into CrazyTalk, go thru the photo fitting, and boom your customized avatar.
webdefender
webdefender
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)Veteran Member (815 reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Thanks.  I was afraid of that.  I can definitely do that.  I was trying to get around the face fitting process.  My results don't ever seem to turn out as well as the included content.

Reading This Topic