Professional Vocie Over - 100 words 5 Dollars -

Posted By rguy 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rguy
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Now Here's a Guy Willing To Work - lol - Just Posting to Denote Site And Their Objective and How It Could Help IClone Owners -  - Ad By Fiver Member - I am happy to record a professional voiceover or narration for you, up to 100 words, for $5.
I am American and a natural English speaker. I have been hosting podcasts and radio shows for 7 years, and I have done voiceover work for companies such as Coca-Cola, Barilla, and Ferrari. I can produce fantastic recordings for your:
  • Audio books
  • YouTube videos
  • Podcast intros or bumpers
  • Voiceovers
  • Narration
  • Phone messages
  • Video games
  • Commercials
  • Apps
  • Presentations
  • AND MORE!
https://www.fiverr.com/jasontd/record-an-american-male-voiceover-for-you?funnel=e71214ce-db0a-487b-8f71-b3340adb8f2f

I was kind of surprised at Brad Smith's rate because of his massive popularity - Of course he's not associated with Fiver -
http://www.voiceoversbybrad.com/

james_muia
james_muia
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am a fan of compensating actors, especially talented voice actors. This site is probably good if you need someone to read narratives or want to find a special actor for a specific role or something along those lines. With that said, you can find some talented voice actors looking to get their name out there for free on the following sites:

Voice Acting Alliance
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php

Voice Acting Auditions
http://voiceacting.proboards.com/board/13/voice-acting-auditions

I would recommend reading the guidelines as there are a lot of people who post for auditions without providing much information.

This is the format I usually use:

Introduction (What your film is about and links to 1-3 previous films you've made for references)
Cast (Write up about each characters along with a face or body pic - some voice actors like this)
Release Date (When you plan to release and where)
How to audition (How you want people to send in their auditions - email, etc)
Casting Deadline (The date and time the audition is over)
Credits/Other Info (Mention the work is paid or non-paid, whether you will give them credit in the film, copies of the film, etc)
Questions (If they have questions they can email you)

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention is that there are lot of people who get voice actors in on their projects and then never finish those projects. It's very important to be honest to your actors, if you foresee any trouble with production, or if it's possible it could take longer than expected. Having a track record of completing your projects will win over the talented VA's who lurk on the forums and weed out the projects that may not be completed.

IMDB: James Muia
Aviticus Dragon on YouTube

Computer Specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-7820X Processor (8x 4.30GHz/11MB L3 Cache)
Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm
Liquid CPU CoolerASUS ROG STRIX X299-E Gaming Motherboard
32 GB DDR4-3200 GSKILL Ripjaws V Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11GB - EVGA FTW3

Edited
9 Years Ago by james_muia
Christy0
Christy0
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thank's guys. These are some really useful information and links.
Sticking these links in my little black book now. Smile

I've bought a lot of stuff from VoiceTOON's over the years, but you're kinda stuck with their scripts.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

Edited
9 Years Ago by Christy0
Darren01
Darren01
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I used a voice actor from Fiverr for the film I just released
Kelly was very professional and easy to work with. I provided her with the entire script (all actors) and highlighted her parts. I provided details on her parts as to the mood/tone/context etc. In her response to my feedback she said she appreciated working with someone who explains exactly what they want.

So judging from her response, I suspect that often people don't provide her with a lot of detail how they want the lines acted. Maybe it's also something to keep in mind.

But it's so easy and cheap to utilise the services of these voice actors. They are certainly a great resource that can really bring your film to life.
The going rate on Fiverr is usually $5 per 100-150 words. But there is also an option to tip the voice actor once they have finished your request. I gave Kelly a tip because she did such a good job and I think it was worth a lot more than $5 to me. And I'd really suggest anyone using the service do the same if you are happy with their work. I'd certainly like to encourage them to continue offering their services.

medleyvoice15
medleyvoice15
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
We are the vanan voice over services provide best professional voice over service at affordable price.
medleyvoice15
medleyvoice15
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

We are vanan voice over service provide professional voice over service for affordable price.
Edited
7 Years Ago by medleyvoice15
but0fc0ursee
but0fc0ursee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Wow.... with that experience... only charges $5.
Edited
7 Years Ago by but0fc0ursee
rguy
rguy
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yeah ! They do some really  good stuff - This is the one I used. https://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks    
Which was a really  good service.    For professional commercials you still have to love Erin Setch .  http://www.femalevoiceover.com/    I bet that would really cost you ! lol 

Edited
7 Years Ago by rguy

Reading This Topic