Posted By GSDlady 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General.png
GSDlady
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Would love to see some additional voice morphing options added to the Voice Morph Panel like Monsters, Animals, Children, Women, Men. I love this program and from my testing and playing in the program I found out I needed more voice morphs instead of just "Pitch, Head, Robot and Echo." I brought the Social Expressions was very disappointed that they are so short and only do a short action. I was expecting them to be longer than just a couple of words. Also brought "The Grubbies, when I record I still hear my voice instead of the Grubbies voice.
Edited
9 Years Ago by GSDlady
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestions will be reviewed by the CrazyTalk team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

GSDlady
GSDlady
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thanks,

It would be nice to have an "Advance" tab which would allow us to select a character like either a child, man, woman, animal, or creature and then have the options of morphing the voice for the character we selected. For example: a woman's voice we could morph to "soft, rough, husky, very feminine, sexy, etc.
Debbie 
Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yes please! I'd pounce to buy a pro voice morpher if it offered a wide variety, because using the same ones for every project can sound a bit bland after a while.

At the moment, I'm currently stretching/shrinking my own voice in the iClone timeline which gives me two other really cool voices... (better than my own! LOL).. and the stretching is by such a small degree that it *doesn't* make it soooouuunnnddd lliiiiikkkkeeeee sssslllooooowwwww mmmooooo ... hahaha

But there are several free phone aps which are compatible with iClone...
So perhaps contacting those free providers might be a cost-effective and efficient way to combine all the best features into one super-tool maybe?  
e.g. at the moment I regularly need: 

* at least 2 different adult male voices from all of the main accents;
US, UK, African-American, Latin-American, French, German, Eurasian, Japanese, Canadian, Australian, Scottish  

* at least 2 adult females from each accent as their counterparts. (Although I expect that most of the sexy & ultra-feminine options still need to be input by the user/actor for each character)

* helium voice (handy for aliens & parties)
* aliens & robots 
* animals, aliens & mythical creatures...  
* toonish chipmunk, cat, dog, bear, squirrel, lion...
* ability to morph the age of all/most voices to teen/adolescent/toddler & elderly

And then by stretching/shrinking them on the timeline for only 3 to 5 frames can make them sound quite different too...
Although that doesn't work every time, obviously, because some of the voice options are already heavily morphed.  (aliens/toonish)

Oh, and one of the coolest things I love in some of the free aps is the option for background ambiance which also affects the voice. e.g:
* underwater
* slight echo in hall/tunnel
* deep echo of a cave/warehouse
* open area (mall/sports fields etc) 
* inside area (library/car etc)
* inside helmet with comms and options for low/high static 
* voice transmitted by radio /tv etc

... although the option to record a few blank background ambiance tracks to suit the silent moments in between voices in those areas would also help keep everything really simple and easy inside iClone... and be very popular for the crazytalkers and phone aps, I think 

all of them can be achieved during post production instead, obviously... (I'm quite proud of my first "underwater" results, which you'll see soon)... but recording it all in iclone using presets would have been sooooo much easier, LOL

food for thought, at least?

Smile

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Edited
9 Years Ago by Bleetz

Reading This Topic