3DXchange 6.1 (Early Access) - Issues Thread

Posted By Visconti 9 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
urbanlamb
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hello didnt read the entire thread but.. I have a crash to desktop bug that is occuring  when the 3dexchange window is not full sized I often use it with the window smaller as in this photo and for some reason it wants to crash now.  Hard crash to desktop it "stop responding".  I have to enlarge the window and import and then size it down again to get it to not crash.   Not a big issue just annoying Smile 

Just adding this.. its stopped but I dont know why the only thing I can think is i also now have iclone open so.. dunno if that is a factor.. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5818d62c-71d8-435a-ba4e-bd4d.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
9 Years Ago by urbanlamb
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Peter

Thanks for that. (Difference between Nvidia Geforce series 8 and 9 compared to 800 and 900 series)

OK I'll take note.

HomebuildASRock Z68 Extreme4 MoBo,  i7-2600K@3.4Ghz CPU , 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 5.5Tb SATA III HDD, Palit GeForce GTX 750 Tirunning DX 12.0; Win 10 Pro (64-bit) + Samsung S24D300H 1920X1080 monitor +spare 1680X1050 monitor. Kinect for Windows v2. Huion 610 Pro Graphics tablet.

Edited
9 Years Ago by SeanMac

Reading This Topic