iClone 6.1 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Ather (6/5/2015)
I don't know if anyone has this problem too, but now with Iclone 6.1 I am completely paralysed. All the avatars I've created with iclone 6 (and they were working good with all previous version) are now watermarked with 6.1. I can't understand why and it's getting frustrating...
Somebody has encountered the same problem ?

Ensure you are connected to the internet and then click Help > Content 1-Click Verification. This should resolve the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Bray42 (6/8/2015)
Peter,
A major question; how will RL products work with the following Windows 10 upgrade? There are many things to check out before people upgrade but this is the most important question to users of RL software!

All our latest products should work perfectly fine in Windows 10 when it releases on July 29th. If there are any issues detected we will of course correct these via the normal update process.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic