Profile Picture

G2 Power Tools 4 - Buddy's World (2015, 05)

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 24 minutes ago

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/338e2638-edef-4015-9623-71b4.png

G2 Power Tools 4 - Buddy's World - Now Available.

Please click HERE to visit the product page.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Seriously?  Instead of giving us better character parts for creating truly unique characters, you instead want us to spend out money on South Park type characters.  How low have we actually sunk...
Homler
Homler
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, the package is broken. Unfortunately it is not complete and in addition is also included Trial Content
Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Peter (RL) (5/28/2015)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/338e2638-edef-4015-9623-71b4.png

G2 Power Tools 4 - Buddy's World - Now Available.

Please click HERE to visit the product page.

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Can we use Iclone motions with these and if so how do they look with the short bodies?
Is the Buddy template from the video for Drawplus ,Flash or any external art editor?

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
Edited
9 Years Ago by brothertcoleman
prabhatM
prabhatM
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
They look very nice.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

S0 this pack is supposed to contain a quick template, for symmetrical characters, in which case only half of the angles are drawn out and rigged, and upon import it mirrors the angles into the other perspectives.  (I'm assuming this, but I believe it's the case).  There is also supposed to be a standard template for asymmetrical characters.  My assumption would be this template would contain all the normal angles.  However, upon opening them, they both only contain the 0, 180, 315, 270, and 225 angles instead of the standard 0, 180, 315, 270, 225, 45, 90, and 135 angles.  In fact it would appear the "quick" template, and the "standard" template are nearly identical. Shouldn't the standard template include all the angles like the regular CTA2 dummy template?
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Also, the facial accessories (goateee, glasses, sunglasses, etc...) are all saved as Noses.  However, you can only have one nose, so I cannot combine the sunglasses and the goatee, or the Zappa Beard with the Round Glasses, etc...  It'd be nice to be able too though.  Any ideas on how?
Edited
9 Years Ago by wizaerd
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wizaerd (5/30/2015)
S0 this pack is supposed to contain a quick template, for symmetrical characters, in which case only half of the angles are drawn out and rigged, and upon import it mirrors the angles into the other perspectives.  (I'm assuming this, but I believe it's the case).  There is also supposed to be a standard template for asymmetrical characters.  My assumption would be this template would contain all the normal angles.  However, upon opening them, they both only contain the 0, 180, 315, 270, and 225 angles instead of the standard 0, 180, 315, 270, 225, 45, 90, and 135 angles.  In fact it would appear the "quick" template, and the "standard" template are nearly identical. Shouldn't the standard template include all the angles like the regular CTA2 dummy template?

So will anyone at RL be looking into this today?  I hope we get a fully fleshed out and complete Standard Template for creating asymmetrical characters soon.
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
It would be nice to have Serif DrawPlus templates also.

RL does sell and advertise DrawPlus!?

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic