Profile Picture

Ranger and Bow - Nock and Fire 3840x2160 Ultra HD from iClone6.

Posted By Cricky 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Ranger and Bow - Nock and Fire 3840x2160 Ultra HD from iClone6.

Author
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
This is an Ultra HD Rendering using iClone6.  It has been reduced on YouTube to 1920x1080, but still looks O.K..  

This is a Motion Plus Demo using collected Animation, Animation Layer Edits, and Accessory transforms and animations.

I will not say this was an easy task. Timing out the motions and various positions of the Bow, Arrow and Quiver were instrumental in making this possible.

The motions are easily repeated and applied to another character; they would need additional edits for other characters having different scales of course, but feasible nonetheless.

Rendering was done using High (3x3) Super Sampling which took a lot longer to render, yet produces a much better end product. Not really sure how it will translate on a hosting site such as YouTube, but it should display better based on the resolution chosen.

Note: Using the settings Option on the video..I managed to get it up to 2160 resolution.  Perhaps higher after being completely processed.

I created a Mask, Quiver and a Strap for this character to extend it's look. The original character is from DAZ, and although it has been reduced to approx. 70% of it's original size it functions well. I had to apply a PUSH modifier to the original clothing which originally had a tendency to collapse into the skin when given extended motions as shown here.

Believe it or not, the hardest part to adapt was the strap that envelopes the body and grasps the Quiver. It is a bone structured box that allows bending and stretching/shrinking to conform to the body shown and many other uses can be contrived for it.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Cricky (5/23/2015)
...Believe it or not, the hardest part to adapt was the strap that envelopes the body and grasps the Quiver. It is a bone structured box that allows bending and stretching/shrinking to conform to the body shown and many other uses can be contrived for it... 

That's really cool... I also love your reins, and the way they seem to bend automatically with the horse... Do you mind if I ask; how did you achieve that? 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Bleetz (5/23/2015)
Cricky (5/23/2015)
...Believe it or not, the hardest part to adapt was the strap that envelopes the body and grasps the Quiver. It is a bone structured box that allows bending and stretching/shrinking to conform to the body shown and many other uses can be contrived for it... 

That's really cool... I also love your reins, and the way they seem to bend automatically with the horse... Do you mind if I ask; how did you achieve that? 

That is a Standard Horse in the RL Horse Pack; they are weight mapped to react to the head movement..  
I have done Spring Reins that the Avatar can grip, and Physics Reins and Chains for wagons, just not those.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic