Cannot Upload Content To Marketplace

Posted By duchess110 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Yesterday and again today I am not able to upload any content to the marketplace.
I have tried using the default mason just in case there was something wrong with my avatar but it still will no upload anything.
Also I have noticed that my Store is very slow to open.
I am using the latest uploader 1.4 but had the same problem yesterday using version 1.2

Duchess Designs Store 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Sorry to hear of your problems with the Uploader Duchess. Are you getting any kind of error message?

In the meantime we will look into the problem to see if there is an issue our end. If anyone else is having problems do let us know.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Thanks for the reply Peter.
From within the uploader if I click on the question mark and open updates and also FAQ the links are wrong this is what I see.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cc226022-5a05-4a88-986d-b318.jpg

When trying to upload something I see the usual AML blah blah that always seems to come up.
I also get this no matter what I try to upload be it one of my own Characters or a default Mason with different textures.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b701014d-5491-40c5-9bbc-7c02.jpg

Hope this helps.

Duchess Designs Store 

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I am having the exact same difficulties with the uploader.  I even attempted to upload a primitive 2 poly plane & got the same error at 99.9% "Some files failed to be uploaded BLAH BLAH BLAH"....  I have tried iC5 & iC6 content, with props, primitives and characters, ranging in poly counts from 2 poly to 28K poly - same thing.  Tried using short filenames with only alpha characters, same error. 
Has RL maybe changed some of the protocols during and update/upgrade of the server????  Can some of the techs please look at this issue - it appears it is NOT an isolated occurrence, but is being experienced by several developers.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ae53e6a5-f60d-4efb-8b61-9355.jpg

I have taken the following steps to attempt to resolve the issue:
1. Tried uploading using current version & older version.
2. Uninstalled & re-installed the uploader.
3. Attempted various contents: primitives, characters, props & material files with poly counts ranging from 2 poly to 28k poly
4. Limited filenames to alpha characters max 7 characters
5. Tried with and without using "sub-directory" option.
6. Tried on 3 different computers ( one with Win7 Pro OS, One with Win8, one with MAC OS X)

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Edited
9 Years Ago by GrannyJ
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Thanks Duchess and GrannyJ for supplying further information.

We are looking into the problem and hope to have things resolved soon. We do apologise for the inconvenience.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I also have  problems with the uploader, it uploads to 100% and then it says;  some files failed to be uploaded.

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Now seems to have been fixed.

Duchess Designs Store 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

As Duchess has already mentioned, the Content Uploader should be working again now. The problem was caused by some backend changes made during the recent forum changeover. Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic