iClone 6.03 Update - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 14 minutes ago
animagic (5/1/2015)
[quote][b]

I checked and I have currently v3.8.23, but the Indigo website states 3.8.28. So there is an update. I don't know if we can just download and install.

If you purchased our version "Indigo RT For iClone" then you should not install the version from Glare Technologies as this will put you back in trial mode. The latest version of "Indigo RT For iClone" is v3.8.23.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
wires (5/3/2015)
theschemer (5/2/2015)

I checked the site and it shows v3.8.26 (not 3.8.28) but I too am wanting to know if we are supposed to install it, and whether we need to uninstall the current version of Indigo RT or just install it over it?
Thanks,
ts

edit: typo (as usual) Tongue

The Indigo RT update available on the Indigo download site can only be applied if you are using a version purchased directly from Glare Tech. Installing this version over the one purchased from RL will only run in demo mode with size restrictions and watermarks.

The plugin for iClone to Indigo is only available from RL, but works with Indigo, Indigo RT and the restricted Indigo RT version sold by Reallusion.

Thanks Gerry. Smile

erisku
erisku
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Guys

I am really having a difficult time working with Iclone in my laptop. Even with 6.03.

My laptop is HP envy dv6 with 8 GB ram SSD 180 GB INtel and Graphic is Nvidia Geforce GT 630M driver version 347.52. in Windows 8.1 64bit.

Iclone installed without a problem but when working I cannot work more than a few minutes and I get a crash.  There are crashes when I import characters, when animating on path. or just animating. 

I have tried to work with no scene at all just the characters but I still get the crashes. My characters are based on Jimmy toon.

I have tried updating driver for 630M but no changes.

Really need some help here.

Thanks.

abla.us
abla.us
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
imported image show/hide button not active THIS IS AN ICLONE 6 QUESTION:

In crazy talk animator, when i import an images I'm given three options 1. prop 2. image layer 3. background

for import images using prop and image layer option the show/hide button appears. At any point in time i can hit the button and the image at that point stops being visible for the rest of the movie if i wish.

I want to change my english labratory from microsoft agent scripting helper. The labratory is changing the image layer/prop about every 20 seconds.

FOR IMPORTED IMAGES inclone 6 does not allow for prop or image layer option AND THE SHOW/HIDE OPTION IS NOT ACTIVE.

What don't i understand. How can i show/hide imported images at a desired point in the movie?

i take great pride in solving these kind of problems on my own, but after 2 weeks of trying i haven't found the answer.

Dr. Pauk Gene McCoy
Edited
9 Years Ago by abla.us
abla.us
abla.us
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Imported image show/hide button not active THIS IS AN ICLONE 6 QUESTION:

In crazy talk animator, when i import an images I'm given three options 1. prop 2. image layer 3. background

for import images using prop and image layer option the show/hide button appears. At any point in time i can hit the button and the image at that point stops being visible for the rest of the movie if i wish.

I want to change my english labratory from microsoft agent scripting helper. The labratory is changing the image layer/prop about every 20 seconds.

FOR IMPORTED IMAGES inclone 6 does not allow for prop or image layer option AND THE SHOW/HIDE OPTION IS NOT ACTIVE.

What don't i understand. How can i show/hide imported images at a desired point in the movie?

i take great pride in solving these kind of problems on my own, but after 2 weeks of trying i haven't found the answer.

Dr. Paul Gene McCoy
Edited
9 Years Ago by abla.us
wires
wires
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago

You can Drag & Drop an image into an iClone scene by using the right mouse button. As soon as you have the image in the scene, release the mouse button and select Plane from the options window that opens. You can not scale, rotate, move and hide/unhide the image at any point in your scene that you want. Cool
The other method is to apply the image as a diffuse to a plane.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
justaviking (4/30/2015)
wires (4/30/2015)
...//... Seems as if a lot of time and energy has been invested to turn iClone into a pretty picture making app, as opposed to an animation tool...//...

I see I'm not the only one surprised at the apparent focus of this patch.

Hmmm... I disagree... (Nothing new there, eh? )
If, by mnisfocussed analysis or otherwise, iClone HAS been deemed (finally) a commercial engineers "Stills Engine" (Which, incidentally, makes as much £$£$ as animation and commercials) I say "Thankyou Reallusion" because, unless we've also forgotten, a multimillion dollar arena exists in COMICS and the Japanese and Chinese are MASTERS of this Island.

So... to throw derogatives into the harmonies which imply progressive inferiority directives on REALLUSION's part denotes inabilities to identify the looming potentials of iClone FULL STOP.
It would be nice to think that such Genius as Wires, JAVking and similar Founder Members (and Genius operatives they are) could see ALL avenues of iCLone instead of continually implying that iClone should be some kind of Gateway to slewing Avatars from Daz to Poser through iClone and 3DXchange.

For ME.... the indigo improvements work.
For everyone I think the degree of repairs and enhancements current in the latest patch are a Medal of Honour for the Reallusion Crew.  My faith had diminished in them considerably with the prefixation of indigo when all I could see was Animation as Animation as animation regardless of how real/unreal/real it appeared.

In other words... I've never been unimpressed with iClone; I dont mind the style of animation... i have NEVER felt that I dont animate simply because I dont use the same engines Spielberg does OR felt that anything I render is less than "incredible" in its true sense.

I think its time for iClone Founder users to step back a little and "re-perspectivise"; re view/re SEE iClone as IS instead of continually sitting on this throne of INSECURITIES because it doesnt render as Disney would output.

Have we forgotten that the success of an Animation is it's storyline.
Have we overlooked the fact that MONSTERS INC. , no matter HOW you render it, will ALWAYS have Monsters in it that DONT, and NEVER WILL, look REAL.

Hats off to Reallusion for the latest patch. Thats a stonk load of work.
If iClone doesn't QUITE do what I wish of it, I'll work round its ways to make what DOES work benefit ME.

simple! Because I am an Animtor.

Armstrong.

Now then ....... About the inclusion of HTML in POSTS and a CODE or SCRIPT button to enable it......... Smile
Come on.... you KNOW you love me really. Blush

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
wires (5/8/2015)

You can Drag & Drop an image into an iClone scene by using the right mouse button. As soon as you have the image in the scene, release the mouse button and select Plane from the options window that opens. You can not scale, rotate, move and hide/unhide the image at any point in your scene that you want. Cool

Gerry, do you mean: "You can scale, rotate, move..."?
But the point is indeed that an image in iClone would always live as a texture on a plane, which gives you various transformation options. In addition, you can use the Visibility track to show/hide the plane and thus the image.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by animagic
wires
wires
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
animagic (5/9/2015)
wires (5/8/2015)

Gerry, do you mean: "You can scale, rotate, move..."?
But the point is indeed that an image in iClone would always live as a texture on a plane, which gives you various transformation options. In addition, you can use the Visibility track to show/hide the plane and thus the image.

Thanks' for catching that one Job. Smile
The text should have been "You can now scale...." Blush

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

tahatv2001
tahatv2001
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)

Why are not addressing the problem of the reflection of the mirror ؟

Reading This Topic