I cannot link a prop

Posted By dadarudran 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dadarudran
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
The "link" function of iClone 5 works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. What could be the reason? I have a character linked to a boat (which is moving) and I have a bag linked to the boat. When I unlink the bag from the boat and try to link the bag to the character, the "link" function doesn't work.

Dada
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
dadarudran (3/25/2015)
The "link" function of iClone 5 works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. What could be the reason? I have a character linked to a boat (which is moving) and I have a bag linked to the boat. When I unlink the bag from the boat and try to link the bag to the character, the "link" function doesn't work.

Dada

Try linking by choosing the character in the Scene Manager after the link option is chosen; then use the Sub-Node option to link or attach to the correct joint.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
dadarudran
dadarudran
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks very much Cricky! Your suggestion about this different way to link, worked perfectly!

Dada

Reading This Topic