Profile Picture

Content search

Posted By hbboyd 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hbboyd
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Not sure if this has been suggested before but a search function would be helpful for content item location. Currently I have to remember which folder content items are in to be able to locate them and incorporate them into my projects. Maybe some type of custom tagging or mark items a favorite to locate them easier.

Just wanted to add also it would be helpful as objects are displayed in the content panel more information is displayed about them. Currently only Reallusion objects display "ANI", "RS" or "G2" but no 3rd party objects show that information that I have purchased. I have 3rd party objects that have multiply sprites and it would be helpful to know that also. For matter of fact, it would be nice to display the animation or different sprites if you hovered the mouse over them before you added them to your stage so you know your options.
Edited
9 Years Ago by hbboyd
yanismassard
yanismassard
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
+1 on this, it's really a pain to look to a specific item in the content manager, for example I need to be able to search for anything related to a bag among the props I have in store

Reading This Topic