Profile Picture

Media Export problems

Posted By wendyelf 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wendyelf
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Computer specs -

dell inspiron 640m
Dual core processor
512mb ram
win xp sp2
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 128 MB ......this is my laptop it didn't work on

advent 1212 (possibly)
amd athlon xp 2400+ 2ghz single core processor
768mb RAM
win xp sp2
Radeon 9250 ............ this is my computer it didn't work on

Latest news. Computer whizz son arrived home and deflated all my hopes of using his system, as he runs on Linux.... Sad

but he did fiddle about on my computer, installed newest drivers, and found out the computer specs for me. He is stumped as to why is not working.... he also fiddled around with different codecs etc etc, but to no avail. Looking at the system requirements as to what is needed to run ct6, I should be able to run it.

We find it strange that I can run ct6 no probs, and make wonderful creations, but the problem only arises when I try to export.

Am totally fed up. I got the programme from a direct download... would it make a difference if it was loaded via a disc? Pleeeeeaaaasssseee help me!!!

Crazytalk 5 still works and exports ok. Have tried to load a .ctp 5 file into ct6, it will play, but exports imperfectly (the mouth don't move on the character).

hellllpppp meeeeeee!!!!! w00t
Edited
11 Years Ago by wendyelf
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi again,

Thanks for letting us know your system specifications. This does help. Smile

Now to be honest the graphics cards of your computers are a little on the weak side and this may be causing the problems. As I mentioned previously Crazytalk 5 did not require the graphical power of CT6, which could account for why one output video works and the other doesn't.

Out of date Intel graphics drivers might well be the cause but if you are certain they are up to date then this will unlikely be the issue. One thing you could try is running Windows Update (from the Start menu) and make sure you have all the latest updates. Also check the Optional Updates as you may find a graphics driver listed there. If it is there you could try installing it.

One other thing worth a try is to uninstall the software and then reinstall again. This will eliminate the possibility of a faulty install. A word of caution though. Always uninstall Crazytalk 6 first as you may use up all your allowed five install attempts if you don't.

You can also submit your problem to Technical Support who may be able to offer further assistance with this. Please use the link below if you contact them and try to supply all the information they request.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

I really hope you get this resolved soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

djps55
djps55
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
i have ati radeon hd 4850-adapter ram 512 mb(driver version 7.01.01.798) and have noticed a difference when using crazytalk 5 and crazytalk 6,they both work well,but crazytalk 6 takes longer to export.my alienware computer is only four months old,but i already have had to update my drivers,check for updates for all your drivers and see if that helps.

good luckSmile

ESRO2
ESRO2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Although this topic is over 4 months old I believe I can answer this , as it appears to be one of the problems I was having.
When I exported my project the character heads would be "off to the right" of where they should be. After racking my brain for days I finally found out my mistake.
When I began my product I would add a model and then click on "Preview Mode" or "Basic Facial Mode" or "Detailed Facial Mode". If the "blue box" was around the models head, I would just leave it there. This would result in my character's head being "off to the right" when I exported.
However, when I moved the "blue box" to the four corners of the entire picture, and then exported it...it worked great!!

I hope this helps...(as you can clearly see, I'm a rookie also and don't know the "technical terms" for certain areas of the program. Cool

Reading This Topic