Outfits in VNS format

Posted By EvilGenius 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
EvilGenius
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 hours ago
I have some outfits that I have never been able to use. Says cannot mix with different generation. But the thing is, I have tried all of them and nothing works.

I recently reinstalled windows on my system and had to reinstall iClone 5. I noticed that some of those clothes were in VNS format. Could this be why I have never been able to use them? If so, how do I convert them to iLower or iUpper?

======================================================

wires
wires
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
It isn't possible to mix any generation cloth bases, and has nothing to do with the file ending.

G1 clothing works only with G1, G2 clothing only with G2, etc., etc.

Do you know which generation of clothing that you own? The last .vns cloth that was available was for G2 - after that everything changed to iUpper/iLower etc.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic