Commission Rig creation for iClone 5.5

Posted By cnmeyer1980 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cnmeyer1980
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)Veteran Member (922 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well Smile

I have a 3D model (an incredibly basic model of a bear - no mouth in the model, just a very basic shape really) - and I'm looking at getting this made into a character that I can use in iClone 5.5

I do know a bit about rigging, but no where near enough to make it move correctly - I also have 3D exchange too which does make it easier.

However, i'm wondering if this is something that someone on here could rig for me for payment (of course) Smile

I don't have mega bucks unfortunately, however I'm happy to pay someone something for their help in turning this little model into a iClone model I can use within the iClone 5.5 software.

MASSIVE apologies if this isn't the right place to post this type of ad, and also apologies if this type of post is frowned upon - I've tried and tried to get this rig to move correctly, however it never looks right and I'm really hoping some kind folk on this forum can help out Smile
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
cnmeyer1980 (2/23/2015)
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well Smile

I have a 3D model (an incredibly basic model of a bear - no mouth in the model, just a very basic shape really) - and I'm looking at getting this made into a character that I can use in iClone 5.5

I do know a bit about rigging, but no where near enough to make it move correctly - I also have 3D exchange too which does make it easier.

However, i'm wondering if this is something that someone on here could rig for me for payment (of course) Smile

I don't have mega bucks unfortunately, however I'm happy to pay someone something for their help in turning this little model into a iClone model I can use within the iClone 5.5 software.

MASSIVE apologies if this isn't the right place to post this type of ad, and also apologies if this type of post is frowned upon - I've tried and tried to get this rig to move correctly, however it never looks right and I'm really hoping some kind folk on this forum can help out Smile

Send me a Private Message and make me an offer I can't refuse. I can rig anything, and if is a Bear, I've done a few of those already. If you want it to talk, it can do that too. I'd like to see a picture of the model before agreeing to anything, but as they say, "There's nothing that can't be done."

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "

Reading This Topic