Profile Picture

Marketplace: content not working after update?

Posted By jann 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jann
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Anybody else having problems with updated (replaced) content in Marketplace?

I made a simple prop, uploaded it to Marketplace, and everything worked just fine Smile

Later i made some small adjustments, tested it in iC5.5 and 6.2 (everything OK), replaced the prop in Marketplace, then downloaded it again ...and found out that the file wasn't anymore compatible with iClone (5.5 or 6.2)!!?? Replaced it again - now with the original version: same problem, doesn't work anymore Crying

Uploaded the original prop to Marketplace as a new item. No problems!

Uploaded the updated prop to Marketplace as a new item. No problems, everything is just fine!

I probably should have done some more testing, and with more props - but as it is not possible to remove items from MarketPlace, i don't want to fill it with lot of test-versions.

Reading This Topic