Profile Picture

MAC where are the template graphics stored to modify?

Posted By JOHNAVATAR.com 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm on a newer MacPro (not the round one, but purchased just before that model) with 8GB memory, lots of hard drive storage and etc...).

Where are the CrazyTalk 7 Pro template artwork/graphics files saved to? I want to be able to duplicate and modify one, or more and can't find them?

For example, I wanted to modify the 17_Gap teeth, so that my actor only uses the top set of the teeth, so I wanted to in Photoshop, either take the teeth graphic and remove the bottom teeth, or take the "alpha" image and key out the bottom half of the teeth, but I can't find those files to be able to do that? I wanted to file the files, copy them, modify them, then import them back in to my animation.

How do I do this????

Thank you,

JOHNAVATAR.com
Santa Monica, CA
Email: JohnAvatar@JohnAvatar.com
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
The templates used in CrazyTalk 7 are not stored in standard image formats so it isn't possible to edit existing templates like the teeth. Of course you can import custom teeth and then further edit those. Below is an example of a custom teeth set.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic