Submit Your Wishful Features after iClone 6

Posted By Visconti 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Sifr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
THIS IS MY LIST OF ENHANCEMENTS THAT I STRONGLY FEEL WOULD GREATLY SPEED PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE REPETITIVE CLICKS IN iCLONE(if any of these suggestions would conflict with other productivity issues in iClone at least make these suggestions a user selectable Preference.

In the Scene Manager right clicking on an asset should bring up a context window.w00t

Right clicking on preview/camera box should bring up a context window.w00t

All Transform Tools should be able to select any another object while in use, not just exclusive to the Selection Tool.w00tw00t

Independent preview and output resolutions.w00tw00t

Please bring back the pan hand in the menu scroll window.w00tw00tw00t

The window pane divider in Scene Manager, Content Menu, ect. should divide the panes evenly and when the user adjusts it, the divider should remember the user defined location universally, or by project, but never reset to default location when simply switching menus or projects, unless predefined by the project. All window pane dividers for that matter should do this.w00tw00tw00t

Sky Tool props i.e. Moon, Sun, ect. should be selectable with Selection Tool, not just exclusive to selection from the Scene Manager. For that matter, all asset should be selectable with the Selection Tool, with right click context menus .i.e cameras.w00tw00tw00t

When opening the Track Editor the Preview Window should not re-size the screen real estate to a smaller pane size along the boarders, but maintain it's maximum screen real estate size.w00tw00tw00t

When adjusting Avatar Proportion the avatar should default to a T-pose/A-pose but retain all animation data and reload it after proportion adjustments.w00tw00tw00t

Floating menus such Body, Facial, Collision Shape menus ect. should retain user input parameters when the menu is closed and reopened, especially for the same character. And you shouldn't have to close these menus to select any other tools.w00tw00tw00t

Basically the preview windows should maintain full screen real estate at all times, including when pnp is docked & when rotating the tablet to portrait mode.w00tw00tw00t

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reallusion iClone & CC Pipeline --- Plugins: Iray HeadShot SkinGen.  CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline, CrazyTalk, Maya LT, Daz, Substance Painter Indie, Substance Designer Indie, B2M Pro+ Substance Live, Sculptris, Wrap, Unity, UE4, Perception Neuron ReadySmileBigGrinTongueWinkCoolHeheSmoooothCrazySatisfiedWowPinchExclamationAlienDiscussKissArrowSadAngrySickExclamationBlushWhistlingw00tw00tw00t
SurfaceBook 2 Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz -2.11 GHz 512GB Solid State Hard Drive 8GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 1050GTX
Dell  Alienware m18X R2 18.5" Custom Convertible Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Intel Core I7-3840QM 2.80GHz Quad Core 8 Thread 3.2GHz Turbo 512GB Solid State Hard Drive+1TB X2 RAID Disk Drive 32GB RAM Nvidia Geforce GTX 680m 2GB X2 SLI Custom Multi-touch. Dagi capacitive touch stylus
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 10.1" Tablet Windows 10 64-bit Intel Core I5-4200U 1.60GHz 2.3GHz Turbo 128GB Solid State Hard Drive 4GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer screen Surface Pen+Axiotron Studio Pen
Asus Vivo Tab 8" Tablet Windows 10 32-bit Intel Atom Z-3740 1.33GHz Quad Core 32GB Solid State Hard Drive 2GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer Wacom stylus.

Edited
9 Years Ago by Sifr
Sifr
Sifr
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
The ability to select objects from within PnP, also allow highest render quality in PnP, as it is generally used to view the scene from the camera view which essentially is the final render view setup.  In it's current state I don't really see a beneficial useful enhancement for it's existence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reallusion iClone & CC Pipeline --- Plugins: Iray HeadShot SkinGen.  CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline, CrazyTalk, Maya LT, Daz, Substance Painter Indie, Substance Designer Indie, B2M Pro+ Substance Live, Sculptris, Wrap, Unity, UE4, Perception Neuron ReadySmileBigGrinTongueWinkCoolHeheSmoooothCrazySatisfiedWowPinchExclamationAlienDiscussKissArrowSadAngrySickExclamationBlushWhistlingw00tw00tw00t
SurfaceBook 2 Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz -2.11 GHz 512GB Solid State Hard Drive 8GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 1050GTX
Dell  Alienware m18X R2 18.5" Custom Convertible Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Intel Core I7-3840QM 2.80GHz Quad Core 8 Thread 3.2GHz Turbo 512GB Solid State Hard Drive+1TB X2 RAID Disk Drive 32GB RAM Nvidia Geforce GTX 680m 2GB X2 SLI Custom Multi-touch. Dagi capacitive touch stylus
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 10.1" Tablet Windows 10 64-bit Intel Core I5-4200U 1.60GHz 2.3GHz Turbo 128GB Solid State Hard Drive 4GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer screen Surface Pen+Axiotron Studio Pen
Asus Vivo Tab 8" Tablet Windows 10 32-bit Intel Atom Z-3740 1.33GHz Quad Core 32GB Solid State Hard Drive 2GB RAM HD 4000 Graphics Multi-touch Wacom Digitizer Wacom stylus.

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Visconti (1/15/2015)
...  Reallusion keeps collecting different feedbacks and your important opinions to craft the best animation tool for everyone.... 

I hope the next update to 3DXhange will allow us to:

1) save large 3DX projects at stages while we are working on them, because it's too much work and time wasted during system crashes, power losses and other various unforeseeable disasters when we have to start over from scratch again. 

2) rename nodes and sub-nodes (Edit: Found this feature in 3DX5 already YAY!!!) ... so I'd like to replace this request, with a suggestion for editing of sound tracks loaded into the scene for BG music and SFX... nothing complex... just trimming, accelerating and slower-motion sound track would be very helpful. 

3) select items that all have the same material and load the material in one-click, instead of needing to load the same material 700 times for a 700 piece asset. 

4) rearrange the modify menu's so they are in a more logical order of which ones need to be done first during character conversion. 

5) offer a bone, skeleton and face rigging kit (with or without weight mapping), so we can turn un-rigged obj meshes of people, buildings and other props into cool toon avatars that need only 2 to 20 bones...

6) a morph-stretch-shrink-bend tool for bones would be terrificly handy, versatile and fun too Smile 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Edited
9 Years Ago by Bleetz
JC Weatherby
JC Weatherby
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

I've made this point elsewhere.  CHARACTERS NEED TO GROW AND EVOLVE WITH THE PROGRAM.  Otherwise, yes, our character investments become useless.
JC Weatherby
JC Weatherby
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

MERGE these tools into a fully integrated Suite, ala Adobe Creative Cloud:

ICLONE, DAZ STUDIO, SUBSTANCE PAINTER, MARVELOUS DESIGNER, BLENDER CYCLES.

Think you can get that to me in a week?  Wink
primaveranz
primaveranz
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
No doubt mentioned before but the ability to "Mirror" (Flip Horizontal and/or Vertical) a prop would be a useful option, and the same would apply for animations.
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Crucial.

"SPRING" working on the iClone 6 characters !!!

Smile

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 23 minutes ago
Thank you for all your excellent feedback since the release of iClone 6.

So we can better track your feedback, please can you now post all wishful feature requests in the main iClone Wishful Features forum below.

iClone Wishful Features

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic