Profile Picture

Problems about 3DXchange Trial disabled functions

Posted By stevenyang0430 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stevenyang0430
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi guys
I got a problem when trying to load my FBX file exported from DAZ3D Genesis 2 figure into 3DXchange trial version, I can't click the "Convert to non-standard character" button after I import my character.
Not sure if it is disabled in trial version or it is some problem with my figure.
All I want to do is convert the DAZ figures, do animations and covert back to DAZ3D and it is blocking me for the very first step Sad

I can't find anything about this button being disabled in trial version neither...
Have anyone encountered this problem before?
I need you guys help!

Steven
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
stevenyang0430 (1/14/2015)
Hi guys
I got a problem when trying to load my FBX file exported from DAZ3D Genesis 2 figure into 3DXchange trial version, I can't click the "Convert to non-standard character" button after I import my character.
Not sure if it is disabled in trial version or it is some problem with my figure.
All I want to do is convert the DAZ figures, do animations and covert back to DAZ3D and it is blocking me for the very first step Sad

I can't find anything about this button being disabled in trial version neither...
Have anyone encountered this problem before?
I need you guys help!

Steven

In order to convert you also need iClone installed. This was recently discovered by another user. It has something to do with the bone assignments and/or motion conversion interpretation. I've always had both, so this is the only thing that makes any sense as to why they could get it to work only after iClone was installed.

If you already have it installed then it is something else preventing the conversion.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
stevenyang0430
stevenyang0430
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago

In order to convert you also need iClone installed. This was recently discovered by another user. It has something to do with the bone assignments and/or motion conversion interpretation. I've always had both, so this is the only thing that makes any sense as to why they could get it to work only after iClone was installed.

If you already have it installed then it is something else preventing the conversion.

Thanks for your reply!
I do have iClone installed... still a trial version but i think unless they blocked this feature, it shouldn't not be working as I imported the character like others >.>
forceofprophet
forceofprophet
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
The same with iClone 6 Pro and 3DXchange 5.51 Pro (
Edited
9 Years Ago by forceofprophet

Reading This Topic