New bug with iclone 5.5 saving projects with trees

Posted By Lentamente 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lentamente
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)Veteran Member (613 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I posted this previously in another thread, because I'm unfamiliar with the Reallusion forum, but I believe I should have posted this here:
I have this weird problem with iClone 5.5 that I didn't have before and I would like to know if someone else had this kind of problem and how it had been solved:

If I load a tree in a scene and try to save the project, everything seems normal, but when I reopen the project, the tree won't appear even if I can see, in the scene manager, that it is there. (If I open an old project with trees, I won't have this problem, except if I save the project again and reopen it afterward). If I try to add the same species of trees in the project I just saved and reopened, they won't be visible either (But I won't have this problem with other species, except that I won't be able to see them either if I save the project again and reopen it). I have exactly the same problem if I try to save a 3D scene with trees. I checked the visibility parameters, and everything seems normal: pixel shading and normal display. Since I had this problem, I tried almost everything to solve it, I reinstalled iClone 5.5, scanned my computer for virus, restored Windows and all that didn't solve the problem. I'm quite disparate to find a solution...
colour
colour
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
See my Post in your original Thread:

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic215982-386-1.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic