No Clonebone in Iclone 6 Pro?

Posted By Munthe 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You get the option to convert to non-standard inside 3dxChange under the shortcut (N) or Character option. 
Once you have the structure aligned inside iClone, you merge the hierarchy to create a one-piece prop with subnodes attached and merged.  The option to send to 3dXchange directly from iClone is only available in iClone6, but you can "Find" the file and drag it directly in directly to 3dxChange from either corresponding version. 

Then you assign the bone profile as you would any other import, test and convert, done.

Send back to iclone as an Avatar.

j-wag (9/30/2016)
At what point does the "Convert to non-standard" option become available? 

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
j-wag
j-wag
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
For whatever reason, 3dx5 wasn't letting me import any file modified in ic6. I got 3dx6 and it's working. Now I'm just tying to get the bones aligned with the prop. 

Reading This Topic