Preset Environment projects

Posted By lpatter 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lpatter
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I hope to create my own basic set with iclone6. Then I can drop my scene into these natural environments. But you guys know tricks to make the sFX persist. eg. Attaching the fog particle to the camera
Can anyone make a realistic environment setting projects with a few basic camera angles set up and maybe lights. Then the user can just drop in the terrain and props.
I can't seem to make fog or lightning work well with Iclone5 on my computer.
Make a project or one prop.
0. Normal. A holodeck grid Prop with a skyglobe grid with a ruler/lines to indicate approx. distance and perhaps a milestone dummy at set points to indicate major areas (cloud location/ birds/airplane/ skyline).
Preset lighting and camera shots/dummies at the axis - (closeup, ground level, eyelevel, skyview ...) I will create this today but I am almost clueless
A circular track to attach the sun or moon for sun/moonrise to set.
A circular track for cloud movement.
1. PROJECT: Dark, Foggy Environment. Good for Halloween, zombie, graveyard, night, apocalypse
2. Rain (Day or night). misty, grey, gloomy. Rainbow, snowfall
3. Daytime. Sunrise to sunset - changing clouds and sky color, rainbow
4. Night Time. Phases of the moon (moonrise to moonset) - starry night, comet
5. Outerspace -

A basic environment for the most popular genres and seasons (horror, sci-fi, battlefield, winter, spring, summer, fall, desert, dry/dusty, day, night, rain, snow, fog).
I can't seem to get particles working consistently. Perhaps the experts can provide 3 minutes of it for me from a few angles.

Guess What? I made the "Normal" in a day. So I will scrounge around for tips on making environment settings and tackle the others

Jan 4, 2015. I can't believe that iclone 6 added these features.
>>SKYTOOL for day/night, cloud, sun, moon and star movement,
>> Speedtree technology that could change seasons, animate plant growth.
>> Create option that got me my "decent" fog.

It seems like the "normal" map is the only ting I needed to make.
Edited
4 Years Ago by lpatter
lpatter
lpatter
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
From my mouth to God's ear to Iclone manager/developer brains. Iclone 6 has the following tools to help me.
1. SKY TOOLThere is a project demo but the tool can be found under "Props".
2. SPEED TREE is supposed to allow you to simulate the change in seasons but I don't know how yet.
3. SPEED TREE is supposed to do "animated growth" I hope Iclone implements that too.
4. SPEED TREE simulates wind and hurricane behavior nicely.
5. The "Create Particle" really makes good rain and fog.

Thank you God!
Edited
4 Years Ago by lpatter
zqtech624
zqtech624
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Will any one make a detailed video for skytool?

Edited
2 Years Ago by zqtech624

Reading This Topic