I hope to create my own basic set with iclone6. Then I can drop my scene into these natural environments. But you guys know tricks to make the sFX persist. eg. Attaching the fog particle to the camera
Can anyone make a realistic environment setting projects with a few basic camera angles set up and maybe lights. Then the user can just drop in the terrain and props.
I can't seem to make fog or lightning work well with Iclone5 on my computer.
Make a project or one prop.
0. Normal. A holodeck grid Prop with a skyglobe grid with a ruler/lines to indicate approx. distance and perhaps a milestone dummy at set points to indicate major areas (cloud location/ birds/airplane/ skyline).
Preset lighting and camera shots/dummies at the axis - (closeup, ground level, eyelevel, skyview ...) I will create this today but I am almost clueless
A circular track to attach the sun or moon for sun/moonrise to set.
A circular track for cloud movement.
1. PROJECT: Dark, Foggy Environment. Good for Halloween, zombie, graveyard, night, apocalypse
2. Rain (Day or night). misty, grey, gloomy. Rainbow, snowfall
3. Daytime. Sunrise to sunset - changing clouds and sky color, rainbow
4. Night Time. Phases of the moon (moonrise to moonset) - starry night, comet
5. Outerspace -
A basic environment for the most popular genres and seasons (horror, sci-fi, battlefield, winter, spring, summer, fall, desert, dry/dusty, day, night, rain, snow, fog).
I can't seem to get particles working consistently. Perhaps the experts can provide 3 minutes of it for me from a few angles.
Guess What? I made the "Normal" in a day. So I will scrounge around for tips on making environment settings and tackle the others
Jan 4, 2015. I can't believe that iclone 6 added these features.
>>SKYTOOL for day/night, cloud, sun, moon and star movement,
>> Speedtree technology that could change seasons, animate plant growth.
>> Create option that got me my "decent" fog.
It seems like the "normal" map is the only ting I needed to make.
4 Years Ago by