Profile Picture

change the standard voice in crazy talk

Posted By komuss 17 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
komuss
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)Senior Member (421 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 17 Years Ago
hi everybody

i'm very happy to be here with you

but today i have some probleme with the crazy talk.

what going on ? i'll tell you now!

it just i want to change the spech and and the standard voice and add it to my picture.

thanks you

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi,

You have three options available to change the voice.

1. Record your own voice direct from Crazytalk.
  2. Import a WAV file of some recorded speech.
  3. Use the Text To Speech option and type in what you want your character to say.

All these options are available by selecting Script and choosing the relevant choice. Check out the Help file for instructions (Press F1 in Crazytalk).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dkfordays
dkfordays
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I just bought Crazytalk 8 Pro and was using the text dialogue, but the voice alter is limited to just pitch and speed. It doesn't change the sound of the voice. Crazytalk should really work on getting different voice sounds like a southern voice, country voice, latino voice etc. Just being able to speed and pitch isn't enough. I am creating characters and I need for them to sound different.

Reading This Topic