Dazzling Look pack download?

Posted By Mr.G. 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mr.G.
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)Veteran Member (553 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
OK, so I registered but this Dazzling Look pack is nowhere to be found. There is only one pack in the Registration/Patch/Upgrade section that was already there before. Or that's the one, that 'FaceFilter3 Bonus Content (26.5 MB)' thing?

I can't see or find any of that.

And this poorly designed program just keeps crashing when I try to apply any changes or effects or whatever there is.

Sad

Edited
10 Years Ago by Mr.G.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Mr.G. (11/1/2014)
OK, so I registered but this Dazzling Look pack is nowhere to be found. There is only one pack in the Registration/Patch/Upgrade section that was already there before. Or that's the one, that 'FaceFilter3 Bonus Content (26.5 MB)' thing?

I can't see or find any of that.

And this poorly designed program just keeps crashing when I try to apply any changes or effects or whatever there is.

Sad

Hi Mr.G.

There is only one free bonus pack for FaceFilter 3 and that is "Dazzling Looks". You can find the download link in your Member Account under "Registration, Patch & Bonus". The size is 26.6MB.

There is also a content pack called "Makeup Pro" for FF3 but this requires separate purchase (or included in a bundle with FaceFilter 3). Is this the pack you are referring to? Please click HERE to find out more.

For the crashing issue, please do make sure you have your system fully updated. You can run Start > All Programs > Windows Update to make sure of this. Also do make sure you have your graphics drivers updated to the latest available.

If after checking the above you still have problems, please contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic