Profile Picture

Can i transfer my Windows licence to an iMac?

Posted By steveatesh 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
steveatesh
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)Veteran Member (610 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I currently am using FaceFilter 3 on a Windows laptop and a Windows desktop. I am considering changing the desktop to an Apple iMac desktop. Will I be able to deactivate my current Windows desktop FaceFilter 3 licence and then use it on the iMac by simply downloading and installing the iMac version onto the iMac?
Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Unfortunately not. The Windows and Mac versions are treated as two separate products. If you purchased in the last 30 days you can request a refund for the Windows version and then purchase a Mac version.

If it is outside the 30 days then you purchase the Mac version for a discount. Just login to your Member Account and select "Upgrade & Member Special" to find your discount offers.

You can also contact Customer Support using the link below if you need any assistance. Smile

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic