Profile Picture

More freebies from Garry Pye

Posted By lgallion 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lgallion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Garry Pye has announced when he gets to 100 Facebook likes (https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations), he will be releasing a cool 18 piece market stall scene/props for free. He is only 8 away so this should be hitting pretty soon.

You can see a picture the 18 pieces and the whole scene of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations/photos/pb.212334485643668.-2207520000.1410399937./270855739791542/?type=1&theater It is really cool because the parts break down so you can use them as a market stall or any number of other things.

You might be asking, are you shilling his guys Facebook page just so he will release the free props? The answer is YES! (also absolutely, you are correct, right answer) Wink Garry is also a cool guy, his stuff is top quality, you get to suggest new prop ideas and he releases other free stuff occasionally on his page - so there are some other reasons too.
Edited
10 Years Ago by lgallion
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
are you speaking in 3rd person ? Tongue

Tell mr garry pye he is welcomed to hang out with us in the forum too! We'd love to like him.. ^.^ ( or something like that )

cbyas
cbyas
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

I too am a Gary Pye fan. Love his work. Got in to it with his jimmy wants to be a superhero. Loved those. Since then I have followed and promoted him as well. And no, I'm not speaking in the 3rd person. His artwork is great and he always gets back to you if you send him a message.
lgallion
lgallion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Hah, I wish I WAS Garry and then I could draw my own stuff! No, just a big fan and like a lot of people here I can put the pieces together but can't make my own. That is why I am always pumped to see new content (even paid) but you can't beat free.

I mostly make training videos for business and I have used his paid and free stuff a TON. At this point I think I own all of his content packs except for "The Dungeon" (haven't found a way to work that into a business related scene yet, but now that I think of it most of the offices I have worked in would probably qualify Wink ). So bottom line, he makes me look good, so yeah I recommend his stuff all the time.
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Hey, are you guys talking about me?!

Thanks for all the nice things you all had to say. I have to tell you, becoming a Reallusion content developer has been a dream opportunity for me. I have SO much more content on the drawing board for the future its not funny.

If you're a fan of freebies (let's face it, who isn't), then pop in and visit me at my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks . Also, you will see heaps of behind the scenes stuff, news, hints and tips. I'm always happy to help fellow CTA2 users.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
Edited
10 Years Ago by garrypye
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

I'm feelin' the love.

Garry Pye
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Nice to have you on the forum Gary, you have many fans here!

I look forward to seeing your work and becoming a fan too!

Cheers!

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks planetstardragon (I do hope that wasn't the name you were given at birth, or your parents were some serious hippies).

It spins me out that I have fans of my work. I have done nothing but draw cartoons for my whole life, and it's exciting to finally have an outlet for it where it can be applied and appreciated. There's plenty more to come.

Garry Pye
lgallion
lgallion
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

If you guys aren't familiar with Garry's work and want a quick (35 seconds) "Slice of Pye", check out the video Reallusion has on their Youtube page. It shows a lot of Gaz's store props & characters and that doesn't even cover a many of his scenes. Personally, I am anxiously awaiting that animated photocopier - no telling what office mis-adventures I can cook up with that one.
Edited
10 Years Ago by lgallion
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

lgallion, if you keep this up, I'm going to have to hire you as my public relations guru. And hopefully you won't have to wait much longer for the animated photocopier prop.

Garry Pye

Reading This Topic